The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On Zanuka

Burq

While doing a few Themisto runs for Neural sensors to make more forma, a little idea came up with the group I was running, thou it probably has been talked about before: if Zanuka is made from bits of warframes and tenno, does it mean that there could be a Zanuka made from prime frames  bits? Like a pimped out super Zanuka?

While doing a few Themisto runs for Neural sensors to make more forma, a little idea came up with the group I was running, thou it probably has been talked about before: if Zanuka is made from bits of warframes and tenno, does it mean that there could be a Zanuka made from prime frames  bits? Like a pimped out super Zanuka?

Check Zanuka head.

Well considering regular frames are apparently reverse engineered from the original aka Prime frames, unless Corpus knows how to work with Prime Warframes I don't see it happening.

Again, check Zanuka head and tell me what you see.

what makes you say it's orokin? i need proof.

just because something is aesthetically similar to a prime warframe's helmet doesn't make it orokin tech.

Anyone can make metal curves like that, that doesn't mean it's "prime"

If Zanuka is made out of frames and she does have Frost Prime helmet decals, then you can simply deduct that her parts are primes also.

Logic.