Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan To Join?

(PSN)Dark_Inferno8

The clan name is a bit goofy, in fact, it was a joke at first. It started with three of my buds' and I being silly. We decided to name it " The Akomish". Aka, the Indian tribe from inFamous: Second Son. We'd like to change the name, but that is not possible. But if you do not mind the silly name or for whatever reason find it likable, message me on PSN/Add me and I can send you a clan invite. We accept anyone who plays frequently. 

The clan name is a bit goofy, in fact, it was a joke at first. It started with three of my buds' and I being silly. We decided to name it " The Akomish". Aka, the Indian tribe from inFamous: Second Son. We'd like to change the name, but that is not possible. But if you do not mind the silly name or for whatever reason find it likable, message me on PSN/Add me and I can send you a clan invite. We accept anyone who plays frequently. 

you can change the name, costs 200p though, we changed our name once and weve had some issues now we have to change it again, 400p thats 2 malignant forces