Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Pvp Mode? ( Devstream 29)

Deidaku

They're the bulk of a vocal group of whiners on the forums.  Every time a poll or a long in depth discussion has happened it's been pretty clear that most players are fine with some form of PvP as long as it doesn't affect PvE balance.  The fact that they also consistently spread misinformation on PvP (like saying that DE has not done any balance work on it,that DE didn't want to do it at all in the first place,  or that it will break PvE balance) hasn't helped things either.

Like Steve said, if you don't like it, don't play it.  There are a multitude of other ways to play the game.

So your argument against people pigeon holing and lying on one side is to generalize and disparage the other? I am not a pvp fan myself but I have said I will give it a try. Variety is the spice of life. That being said, I don't want it to ever be a mandatory part of play to get anything or to even become a main focus of the game because I play it for PvE. In my experience as a game focuses on PvP the single player/coop experience begins to die. I enjoy this game as a PvE game and if the focus shifts as part of a monetization move on DEs part I would be saddened to leave it behind. I was just trying to point out that if the players you disparage as Care Bears completely abandon an entire section of the game it probably won't have the player base to make it worth sustaining. Also if your gonna talk trash for the love of god don't be so freaking sensitive.

So your argument against people pigeon holing and lying on one side is to generalize and disparage the other? I am not a pvp fan myself but I have said I will give it a try. Variety is the spice of life. That being said, I don't want it to ever be a mandatory part of play to get anything or to even become a main focus of the game because I play it for PvE. In my experience as a game focuses on PvP the single player/coop experience begins to die. I enjoy this game as a PvE game and if the focus shifts as part of a monetization move on DEs part I would be saddened to leave it behind. I was just trying to point out that if the players you disparage as Care Bears completely abandon an entire section of the game it probably won't have the player base to make it worth sustaining. Also if your gonna talk trash for the love of god don't be so freaking sensitive.

What.....

PvP is all about Coop

Planetside2 is a good example of this as it literally focuses on large scale team play