Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exclusive Items

Pepz

but...but...if anyone could buy or trade them, then they wouldn't be exclusive anymore...would they.

they would still be, cuz there wouldnt be any more Lato Vandals being added to the game.

That said, I dont wanna see any exclusive stuff be tradable.

I was thinking that a fair solution for those who dont have it and the one that does is simply to allow them to trade it, simply as that, if you have a lato vandal and never liked it you can now sell it to a person that would like to have it, just and idea, reply with usefull suggestions and if you say no say why, remember, im not asking to add  aditionals exclusive weapons, just people who own them, trading them.

no

Hey, if this were to happen, I'd get my service buddy to lend me his founders gear, forma it, relevel, then give it back, and I'd have the 12K mastery I'm missing from being too poor to be a founder.

you are a friggn genius lol, but it be 10x easier if they just take exclusives OUT of the mastery thing, I dont really care about the exclusives , but having a person getting an extra trade (and eventually mastery ranks will be more important with focus)...thats $&*&*#(%&, then again so is the event mods that happen to also be exclusive and significantly game changing

Edited by MerelyARumor