The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Bought Maxed Tranquil Cleave

And yet almost every MMO have been hacked in a way or another. Point was simply that being a console you are far less likely being a subject of exploits of any kind.

MMO's have been hacked for user info and credit card info, not f2p currency.  The risk and potential returns aren't worth it.  I sincerely doubt anyone has bothred trying to hack DE's servers for some extra plat.

thanks.

once again, i got 4 offers one 50p, another 80p, another 80p and gleaming talon, and 100p.

Those were the offers i got, and so i thought it was street price, so 50p was a bit of a bargain.

TC isnt even that expensive when compared to Gleaming Talon. Again i had extremely good price when i was buying Gleaming, gotten it for 15 plat.

In the end all comes down to what price are you willing to pay, and how long can you wait.

It's been made obvious since the first page, but some people still can't figure out that OP is on the PS4, and that PC and PS4 are different.

At least there were some people who contributed to my question and proved my point, but holy poop...

thanks.

once again, i got 4 offers one 50p, another 80p, another 80p and gleaming talon, and 100p.

Those were the offers i got, and so i thought it was street price, so 50p was a bit of a bargain.

Yeah, you got 5 bad offers from the same kind of people that would try and trade a hollow point for a fleeting expertise, you got ripped off because you don't know any better, it's okay.

you made it sound like it was a good thing.

It was good thing for whoever sold you that TC. Ill give you one advice, never pay more than 20 plats for mods ( except event ones ofc ), because as buyer you can dictate price you are willing to pay.

Just be patient, you would be surprised how many people are willing to trade mods for mods and mods for decent amounts of plat. Patience is a virtue.

It was good thing for whoever sold you that TC. Ill give you one advice, never pay more than 20 plats for mods ( except event ones ofc ), because as buyer you can dictate price you are willing to pay.

Just be patient, you would be surprised how many people are willing to trade mods for mods and mods for decent amounts of plat. Patience is a virtue.

thanks for the advice. i gotta be careful next time.

EDIT: i guess the same went with Rhino prime. in the first week i saw people selling rhino prime sets for 150-200 plat. Now i see people struggle to sell a set for 40.

Edited by (PS4)RidingAValkyrie

Lol, some people don't understand PC prices =/= PS4 prices.

Keep in mind, go look at what Tranquil Cleave was selling for a month ago.  That's about the time span PS4 players have had to obtain the mod.

Anyway, 50p seems reasonable.  Its a bit on the low end of its pricing in the PS4 market, but at the end of the trade which one of those four offers walked away with plat?

Yeah, you got 5 bad offers from the same kind of people that would try and trade a hollow point for a fleeting expertise, you got ripped off because you don't know any better, it's okay.

The OP is on Ps4.  You don't know what you're talking about.  U13 has been out for a little over two weeks on ps4 and the trading prices have always been a bit higher on there.

Edited by Aggh

thanks for the advice. i gotta be careful next time.

EDIT: i guess the same went with Rhino prime. in the first week i saw people selling rhino prime sets for 150-200 plat. Now i see people struggle to sell a set for 40.

Rhino Prime complete sets have never sold for 40p. They go for 120-150 now. Blueprint is from 25-40, Chassis 60-70p, Helmet 15-25, System 2-5p.