Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Idea - Hunt Mode Activated

LethalTransformer

I have an idea to search for the craziest things in Waframe. Maybe you want to call it Easter Egg hunt but it's not Easter. However, mysteries, clues, and weird things in game is what I mean. I have no idea how to start this and make it happen; however, I think it could be made into this "new fun hunt." If people already do this then I would like to know. Otherwise, we should do this because there are lot of weird and interesting things in game that we don't really pay hard attention to. #WarframeMysteries is what I would tag this as. However, we should start a huge discussion of this. It would be really cool to see amazing images of everyone's findings. Here's one of mine and what I don't get is why the spaceship (DOJO) that we have now has a front where we can see space? Will there be space travel as in controlling your DOJO (Mothership) in way of traveling to other galaxies maybe? Like virtually controlling? Instead of just clicking on a planet start mission etc. I think that would be awesome. Maybe Warframe devs are thinking about this idea or maybe not. This would be really cool because then we can have Corpus, Tenno, Infested, and Grineer SpaceWars. I think to make this game even over the top interesting is bringing in this "spaceship" war mode. Maybe even having mods for the spaceship? Lol that would be awesome. I just think the DOJO is a chill place but it also should maybe have like spaceship creation or something so you can go into battles but maybe not. However, this leads to a little mysterious place that I got on which has a invisible wall if you keep crawling that way. It's very interesting that you can get up here. 

25r2olv.jpg

Will there be space travel as in controlling your DOJO (Mothership) in way of traveling to other galaxies maybe? Like virtually controlling? Instead of just clicking on a planet start mission etc.

Player ships that have been hyped for a while and discussed during devstream 29