Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[+] To De: For The Sake Of Fun!

Marshall

I rarely post in General Discussion. This time it is worth it.

Hello, Digital Extremes!

I have been a Warframe member since Closed Beta and it was like seeing a child growing up to follow your journey of forming Warframe.

I am a huge fan of competitive gameplay, this is why I basically never play against artificial intelligence enemies unless my internet connection is down.

When I discovered this game, I really felt pity there was no player versus player mode. I stayed for the unique art and the awesome worlds until we got dojo duelling and later conclaves which are not what I hoped for.

Here is my concern: I just watched the Devstream 29 where there was a hint of pvp what made me whatch the entire video. When you showed and explained the gameplay, I was just disappointed again: Modules!

People complain Warframe is too unbalanced for pvp - this is due to the mods in this game, in my opinion. This time, you failed again to use the simple but super effective method of disabling mods during pvp. I know it is still in work, but come on! The solution is just too obvious.

I haven't spent a single cent on this game so far because I do not see the point of putting money into my current account. I said I would support DE once they make proper efforts to bring up PvP - you were so close to get my money! But this chance is over again.

I see no future for Warframe without player versus player environment - dojo duelling and conclave do not count.

For the sake of fun, implement logical pvp, please.

Do this and you own my heart, DE.

Balanced PVP: All excalibur, no mods, no abilities.

Available Primaries: Braton, Latron, Vulkar, Burston, Gorgon, Boltor, Paris.

Available Secondaries: Lato, Lex, Kraken, Viper, Furis, Bronco, Bolto and the ak versions.

Available Melees: All longswords and dual swords, Bo, Amphis, Fragor, Scindo.

There you go, balanced, skill based PVP. No OP weapons, no mods.

Available Secondaries: Lato, Lex, Kraken, Viper, Furis, Bronco, Bolto and the ak versions.

This could work, just add movement powers on frame.

It's PvE based game, why do you want more pvp? As if we didn't have enough problems with AI being unfinished & other stuff..

Not favoring pvp here. But the game does need an new excitement, other than new content ever-so-often.

The game is impressive, but is missing that rush that makes it an great and addicting game.

This could work, just add movement powers on frame.