Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We May Just Be What You Are Looking For! Chaos Dimensionz Alliance Wants You!

(PSN)jake1221

We are the Chaos Dimensionz Alliance. We are a growing alliance made up of clans large and small with players from all over the world. We are a community focused alliance, and by this I mean that our main goal is to keep Warframe fun for everybody and to give players the freedom of choice to play on whichever rail they wish to without having to pay unfair taxes.

WE WILL NEVER ATTACK A RAIL WITH 0% TAX!

That would be hypocritical and against everything we stand for.

Interested yet? Well let me tell you abit about ourselves and the kind of clans in our alliance. We are made up of mostly smaller clans that are closely knit and communicate on an almost dailly basis.We also share the same vision when it comes to the Dark Sectors, in that the community, not just the alliance should should benifet from the rails.

What kind of clans are we looking for?

We are looking clans of all sizes who are active, orginized, and would consider themselves to be a positive addition to our growing community. It doesnt matter what kind of player you are the only requirements is that you are active as a group and that your ready to go for the rail battles.

If this seams like the kind of community you think you would fit well in pm either myself, chiefexo, or Blitz5 on PSN or Warframe to find out more information and we will respond to you as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hypocritical as you attacked The Cell 316's rail and we had 0% credit and resource tax... I can link you as well if you fancy seeing that.

Lovely maybe you should amend that sentence

post the picture please...read the rail comment...They deployed as a shelter to protect you guys from tyrants... They may deploy but they'll update the rail message...

Edited by (PS4)Blitz5