Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hunt For The Stalker (Side Arc)

MasterDread

This thread is a side arc of Rise of The Faithful, following the exploits of my OC, Tyranis, and Jinx and Arthur, OCs of Lady_Viper as they embark on a mission to bring the Stalker to justice, nobody besides Viper and myself are permitted to post here, the thread itself is so that my arc will not interfere with anything in RoTF. I will re-post my last post in RoTF as the starter for this Arc. Anyone is welcome to read along, but please take note this is a "Side Arc". It is not meant to be long

With the ship now off the derelict and heading to the coordinates Tyranis had programmed into it. He spoke to the twins as the vast expanse of space ran by as the ship gained speed. "It took us an entire year to plan this. All the calculating, every dreaded report from the Lotus of his attacks brought us closer and closer to the truth. That the Stalker is hiding in the last place any Tenno would think to look. You two know a lot more about him then i thought, and i thank you for that."

He fell silent as they reached the beginning of a large asteroid belt "The asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter... A place the Tenno have no interest in. The perfect place for him to hide and scheme. His base is inside one of the larger asteroids it should only take a few minutes to get there. I don't think i have to ask but... i hope you are ready for whatever  we find inside, one can never tell when dealing with that maniac."

There was sadness in his voice. All the Tenno that man has killed, all the lives he has destroyed. Tyranis was not doing this for himself, or Jinx or Arthur. No one is particular at all. He was doing this for everyone, for his kin, those whose lives have been destroyed by the Stalker, and those who gave their lives trying to stop him. "Jinx, Arthur, you never did tell me why you wanted to come. Argus, Attakai and myself all had our own reasons. Its no secret that every Tenno wants the Stalker dead but this was much more personal for us. What did he take from you?"

Edited by MasterDread

Sorry for posting, but what exactly is RoTF?

Rise of The Faithful, it is the next installment of a popular RP called Call of The Faithful. My friend is in charge of it and said i had to make this side thread so my arc won't get in the way 

With the ship now off the derelict and heading to the coordinates Tyranis had programmed into it. He spoke to the twins as the vast expanse of space ran by as the ship gained speed. "It took us an entire year to plan this. All the calculating, every dreaded report from the Lotus of his attacks brought us closer and closer to the truth. That the Stalker is hiding in the last place any Tenno would think to look. You two know a lot more about him then i thought, and i thank you for that."

He fell silent as they reached the beginning of a large asteroid belt "The asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter... A place the Tenno have no interest in. The perfect place for him to hide and scheme. His base is inside one of the larger asteroids it should only take a few minutes to get there. I don't think i have to ask but... i hope you are ready for whatever  we find inside, one can never tell when dealing with that maniac."

There was sadness in his voice. All the Tenno that man has killed, all the lives he has destroyed. Tyranis was not doing this for himself, or Jinx or Arthur. No one is particular at all. He was doing this for everyone, for his kin, those whose lives have been destroyed by the Stalker, and those who gave their lives trying to stop him. "Jinx, Arthur, you never did tell me why you wanted to come. Argus, Attakai and myself all had our own reasons. Its no secret that every Tenno wants the Stalker dead but this was much more personal for us. What did he take from you?"

There was a silence folowing Tyranis's words as none of the twins wanted to talk about it. To say the name was painful as it brought back so many memories they tried to keep close and yet somehow sealed away to spare themselves the suffering of remembering. And yet it was their duty to remember, to keep their friends memory alive.

It was Arthur who finally broke the silence as he with his elbows resting on his knees and with eyes fixed on the ground said "He took Blade from us" his voice was hollow, as it often gets when holding back painful emotions. He then looked up at his sister who sat a few meters away from him with her gaze fixed somewhere outside the ships view-screen. Her features blank but tense. Then Arthur continued "I was assigned to another squad when it happened, I was told when I got back to the Dojo...Jinx...she was there...she saw it. She saw what the stalker did"

Jinx kept the same blank expression as she continued to stare out the view port with the only new thing being that she seemed to bite her lower lip and the muscles around her eyebrows seemed to be even more tense. 

There was a silence folowing Tyranis's words as none of the twins wanted to talk about it. To say the name was painful as it brought back so many memories they tried to keep close and yet somehow sealed away to spare themselves the suffering of remembering. And yet it was their duty to remember, to keep their friends memory alive.

It was Arthur who finally broke the silence as he with his elbows resting on his knees and with eyes fixed on the ground said "He took Blade from us" his voice was hollow, as it often gets when holding back painful emotions. He then looked up at his sister who sat a few meters away from him with her gaze fixed somewhere outside the ships view-screen. Her features blank but tense. Then Arthur continued "I was assigned to another squad when it happened, I was told when I got back to the Dojo...Jinx...she was there...she saw it. She saw what the stalker did"

Jinx kept the same blank expression as she continued to stare out the view port with the only new thing being that she seemed to bite her lower lip and the muscles around her eyebrows seemed to be even more tense. 

Tyranis was silent, taking a moment to respect the fallen Tenno they knew as Blade. "You've all the more reason then i. Blade must have been a very close friend to you both. The only thing the Stalker took from me was an eye and my pride... Guess i'm a bit selfish. But i'm not doing this for me, or you two for that matter. I'm doing this for everyone. Every Tenno who has given their life to stop him, and every Tenno life destroyed by the passing of comrades."

Tyranis engaged his ship's cloaking device and put it down gently in the hanger of the asteroid base. He lowered the ships ramp and made his way off. "Let the hunt begin" He said as he sprinted off into the darkness of the base, not wanting to waste anytime.

Tyranis was silent, taking a moment to respect the fallen Tenno they knew as Blade. "You've all the more reason then i. Blade must have been a very close friend to you both. The only thing the Stalker took from me was an eye and my pride... Guess i'm a bit selfish. But i'm not doing this for me, or you two for that matter. I'm doing this for everyone. Every Tenno who has given their life to stop him, and every Tenno life destroyed by the passing of comrades."

Tyranis engaged his ship's cloaking device and put it down gently in the hanger of the asteroid base. He lowered the ships ramp and made his way off. "Let the hunt begin" He said as he sprinted off into the darkness of the base, not wanting to waste anytime.

"You've given us a better shot at getting him this time, we can't ask for more than that." Arthur said as Jinx took her Hate scythe to inspect its sharp blade before standing up, putting it on her back again, reaching for her helmet she then made her way to the ramp, soon followed by Arthur as two words left her lips "Let's Hunt"

Edited by Lady_Viper

"You've given us a better shot at getting him this time, we can't ask for more than that." Arthur said as Jinx took her Hate scythe to inspect its sharp blade before standing up, putting it on her back again, reaching for her helmet she then made her way to the ramp, soon followed by Arthur as two words left her lips "Let's Hunt"

"We'll have to search high and low, if we don't find him he'll find us. We'll split up for now, we can cover more ground that way. You find him mark your location." Tyranis broke away from the two and made off in the opposite direction, The Stalker's life was not the only thing of value in this place as he would soon discover. The Stalker had been revamping the base into some sort of Orokin Sanctum. Using the special properties of Forma and Morphics he had turned half the base into what looked like an Orokin Tower.  But this was not visable from outside since the base was deep in a massive asteroid. He opened his comms. "Jinx, Arthur, you seeing this?"