Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Are Looking For The Small, Elite, Loyal Clans For Our Alliance.

(PSN)D4rk50ul-v2

I represent an alliance that seeks clans who are extremely active, close knit, and are looking for something more than the usual alliances. We aren't a mess of politics and bickering, we are friendly and focused.

We only accept storm or under clans, with very active player groups. We treat each other with respect and use Alliance chat for Alliance functions during battle, and expect the same out of possible additions to the family.

Our main goal is to get a group of gamers together who enjoy playing together, and work together to benefit each other and the alliance itself. Our leadership is solid and mellow, we fight for a fair rail system and our share of control.

If you fit this bill and would like to discuss the possibility of joining post up or add me on PSN.

We may now accept mountain clans on an extremely limited basis. Make no mistake this is not the alliance for everyone, we strive for quality over quantity and all clans must contribute positively to our Alliance. We will never be a slapped together group of chat clans hell bent on ruling the universe, nor will we hide our intents behind a zero tax ploy. We will run our rails fairly and hopefully help set the standard all rails are held up to.

How many other clans are in your alliance, are the ere any European clans in it as most of our "SeniorGamers" clan play at different times of the day to the American Alliances.

Right now we have roughly 10 clans in our Alliance but that will rapidly change as we are waiting for friends that lead other clans to join. We have one full UK clan and many of our other clans have UK members. There really isn't a time that there is nobody on, we all play a lot so even Americans are on at all times of day.

We are attempting to grow slow and get the right people, the rails aren't going anywhere and we don't want to be another huge Alliance that is disconnected with its members and unorganized. When we do decide to influence a battle or take a rail we can take on a 4000 member Alliance with ease due to all of our members being willing to run the rail non stop to win.

We had decided to wait on any rails and just focus on our community and having fun, but losing the solar system to GameOfTenno/Se7en S1ns/Apex pulled us into action. We are still accepting new clans but will be in active war until the monopolies are erased from the scene. As an alliance seeking a fun community and game for all including those not in our Alliance, we couldn't stand by idle and watch the dark sectors become dominated by corrupt alliances.

These are good guys and worth investigating if you're looking for a group that will actually do what they say. Gameoftenno has become a blight and needs your help to be harvested.

Thank you my friend, I hope anyone not interested in rails looks up your Alliance, couldn't ask for better people to play with.

I represent an alliance that seeks clans who are extremely active, close knit, and are looking for something more than the usual alliances. We aren't a mess of politics and bickering, we are friendly and focused.

We only accept storm or under clans, with very active player groups. We treat each other with respect and use Alliance chat for Alliance functions during battle, and expect the same out of possible additions to the family.

Our main goal is to get a group of gamers together who enjoy playing together, and work together to benefit each other and the alliance itself. Our leadership is solid and mellow, we fight for a fair rail system and our share of control.

If you fit this bill and would like to discuss the possibility of joining post up or add me on PSN.

i'm a 6hr a day warframe player looking for an alliance, mastery rank 11  and i'm a 1 person clan with dojo completed research,rails,all done!! need a alliance badly any clan pm  me  (BMDUPREE)

Our Alliance is now in active recruiting, we are looking for positive members to join us. Required to be active and fight for each other when war calls, and to be civil and respectful at all times. This is not a dictatorship nor is it an unorganized mess like other alliances I've witnessed. We have a single idea and creed that we stand by, to be fair and give all a chance to participate in dark sectors.

Alliance name is V for Vendetta.

Contact me in game or PM me here on the forums. A great community of daily players awaits you.