Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Azuma

(PSN)dragonsfollwer

Back on topic AZUMA is welcome to join the alliance of tomorrow, not really a whole lot goals at the moment, dark sectors need a fix for ping issues, thatll be in like 2 months for ps4 which kinda &!$$es me off but what can ya do,anyway its just more people to play with

Ciao

Edited by Letter13
cleaning/tidying

Back on topic AZUMA is welcome to join the alliance of tomorrow, not really a whole lot goals at the moment, dark sectors need a fix for ping issues, thatll be in like 2 months for ps4 which kinda &!$$es me off but what can ya do,anyway its just more people to play with

Ciao

I'd love. To join

I'd love. To join

quick run down my clan itself is undergoing reconstruction next week, gtotta refill member slots but the other 2 clans in the alliance are grumpy and TsDale they are from the UK so about 3am to 11am eastern is about when they are on and then again at 3 pm

Ill promptly be on at 10 pm or 10 30 pm eastern but ill be packing ill be able to chat though

Edited by (PS4)Keiji_Haku

....didnt know I had I have not been on today and was still in last night. I check with my other warlords an see what's up when I jump on later

oh well i apologize then, i tried conversing with the one barbarian gate but i dont know if he was there or not, other than that chatted with a couple of your clan members then popped off lol