Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Color Scheme

5L3ND3RMaN

Hey guys, so I want all my frames to have a badass stalker color scheme. I know the general idea is blacks dark greys and reds but can anyone give me specific layouts and exact colors to use. I'd really appreciate, thanks.

A really dark purple energy.

Black for primary.

Dark gray for secondary.

And red and gray for one of the two tints, not sure which one so you may have to switch them around.

Also the colors on the parts vary on different warframes.

No one is really going to give you that perfect layout for every single weapon, and I am pretty sure its easy for you to figure it out on your own.

Hey guys, so I want all my frames to have a badass stalker color scheme. I know the general idea is blacks dark greys and reds but can anyone give me specific layouts and exact colors to use. I'd really appreciate, thanks.

Ok, I'll put up a picture to show you. It's not that cool of a color scheme though.

4hjc.jpg

This picture should give you a better idea of what his colors look like. Contrary to popular belief, his primary color isn't black:

Stalker.png

Edited by AntoineFlemming

You have to be the only person out there.

Well my clan has a large bit of lore behind it revolving around the stalker. I'm positive there's lots of others that want a color scheme like this but I use it for more than the simple fact that I want it, it goes with my whole clan's identity.