Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Pixels [Animated Banshee, Lotus, Hind]

MechaTails

Got bored, so here you go, Warframe in pixel form!

Everything here is freehanded, I look at a reference image and go at it.

=============================

Hind

JcgWPyT.png

Reverb Helmet Lineart: http://darktailss.deviantart.com/art/Reverb-Banshee-Helmet-Animated-Style-492424391

Colored: http://darktailss.deviantart.com/art/Reverb-Banshee-Helmet-Animated-Style-492688175

9zzrQ5Ts.jpgUVhRAtas.png

8-bit Banshee, Sonic Blue and Spunky Orange.

mbHCW1T.png

Warframe's leading lady, The Lotus! Exclamation markssss!!!!

I had to stop working on this before I went crazy, it's hard to translate all her detail into pixels lol

Nrm912q.png

P1rb9sV.png

My spunky orange Banshee, with a Cestra and a smirk. Made her look kinda sinister too

xqaOxYQ.png

Lecta

mvBhcCG.png

Glaxion

u2YasR5.png

Amprex

amprex__warframe__by_darktailss-d7wnxcq.

Dera

dera__warframe__by_darktailss-d7k51q7.pn

I think I should have gone with my gut on some of the shading instead of trying to make it realistic, but it looks pretty cool anyway.

Penta

penta__warframe__by_darktailss-d7k5x0n.p

This is a concept for a sidearm

lBs725z.png

Lanka

lanka__warframe__by_darktailss-d7khjlq.p

Mr. Freeze

mr_freeze__batman_beyond__by_darktailss-

Shriek

shriek__batman_beyond__by_darktailss-d7k

Moa

moa__warframe__by_darktailss-d7kxhgh.png

Banshee is totally Corpus

QErCqQe.png

Banshee has no mouth...

i_have_no_mouth_____warframe__by_darktai

Edited by DarkTails

lul

Yeah, I worked with a guy (StarNuik) to make a Borderlands weapon mod for Starbound, I made all the models and he got them in the game, but there's very little interest in it... so we just kinda stopped lol. I think the same thing will happen if I make Warframe versions.

There are videos on youtube showing our progress so far, just search for "starbound borderlands" or something similar

You can check my Deviant Art or all the models I made: http://darktailss.deviantart.com/gallery/

Edited by DarkTails

lul

Yeah, I worked with a guy (StarNuik) to make a Borderlands weapon mod for Starbound, I made all the models and he got them in the game, but there's very little interest in it... so we just kinda stopped lol. I think the same thing will happen if I make Warframe versions.

There are videos on youtube showing our progress so far, just search for "starbound borderlands" or something similar

You can check my Deviant Art or all the models I made: http://darktailss.deviantart.com/gallery/

O>O we should make, a sentinel mod for starbound 

I haven't played SB in a while, can we have pets now? I can try making some sentinels for the game, i just need help figuring out what scale to make them. Maybe they'll have to be a little big so they look good.

I'm guessing they would have to be in an isometric view? Or 3/4 profile maybe?

Edited by DarkTails

I haven't played SB in a while, can we have pets now? I can try making some sentinels for the game, i just need help figuring out what scale to make them. Maybe they'll have to be a little big so they look good.

I'm guessing they would have to be in an isometric view? Or 3/4 profile maybe?

id go a bit smaller, i can help with the sprites at least the 1:1 scale of my helios is a bit big so i dont know in reality