Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get Off Your Lazy Ass!

Cleverbird

I'm not talking about the walking speed, running speed or any of the movement WE direct. I'm talking about the time it takes for our frames to get up from their lazy asses.

Good lord in heaven, I can get up quicker after getting knocked down on my &#!. And what is up with that dramatic landing after a long jump? It completely breaks the flow of the game.

Chances of this getting changed are slim to zero, but I'd like to voice my opinion on this anyway.

Well, that I dont mind... I mean, it makes sense to stop reloading your weapon if you hit the ground after a long fall.

But there's no need for the frames to get up so dramatically slow, as if saying "Yeah, look at me, I'm a badass ninja that just jumped off that box."

It's a bit more annoying when combat is involved. Sure, I understand, you get knocked off balance and it's going to take a second for you to regain composure, but it's still a bit extreme for ninja-Samus Aran to get clotheslined by a shiledbearer, then by the time they're done taking their time getting back up, half their health is gone. Doesn't help that sheildbearers can literally counter anything if you're close enough. Even if you're jumping on them, sword-first, they will magically knock you on your back without even looking up at you.

It's a bit more annoying when combat is involved. Sure, I understand, you get knocked off balance and it's going to take a second for you to regain composure, but it's still a bit extreme for ninja-Samus Aran to get clotheslined by a shiledbearer, then by the time they're done taking their time getting back up, half their health is gone. Doesn't help that sheildbearers can literally counter anything if you're close enough. Even if you're jumping on them, sword-first, they will magically knock you on your back without even looking up at you.

Sorry to be that guy, bur ur doin it wrong.

Either shoot their head over the top of the shield or shoot through the little window in the front of the shield. Running at them with a sword and no strategy is just asking to get whacked.

They sort of addressed this in their first livestream, which ya can find on the tube that is you. They agree that there should be ways that you can "space ninja" your way out of getting knocked down. I'm guessing something like being able to roll back up with a timed shift/ctrl. So that if you're not paying attention you really are winded, but if you've got the skills you'll not find yourself oh--say, jammed in a corner by grinders or concussion bombed, surrounded, and dead.

. I'm talking about the time it takes for our frames to get up from their lazy asses.

Has anyone notice when you fight the Jackal,and you get hit by it aoe, it time so perfectly that by the time your frame gets the hell up it gets hit by the next aoe?