Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"hail Hydra!" Storm Clan Hydra Recruiting Now!

OniDax

pxv8.png

Hail HYDRA! Immortal HYDRA! Cut off a limb and two more shall take it's place!!

HYDRA is currently a 31-member Storm clan (just upgraded) currently looking to expand and grow. We've got a complete Dojo with most research completed. We're also a member of the Solar Coalition. If you'd like to "Hail Hydra" with us, post below with your ign and mastery rank.

And here, some lore for you lore enthusiasts:

HYDRA was founded on the principle that people could not be trusted to bring about their own peace. During the Cold War, HYDRA created the Technocyte Virus to push the human race away from war and towards a common goal, and therefore, to peace. When humanity failed to unite, the organization infected a man afflicted with congenital analgesia with the purpose of being the first in a new species that would lead humanity to common victory over the Technocyte infestation. When humanity ostracized this new post-human race, HYDRA accelerated the rate of the Technocyte's expansion, laying the groundwork for what would become the near-end of humanity and the rise of the Orokin Empire.

The Empire flourished for ten thousand years under a new era of peace. But that peace was interrupted by the emergence of the 'Sentients'. Those HYDRA operatives embedded within the Imperial leadership urged the use of the forgotten Tenno as a new soldier, a new way, a new path for humanity. When the emperors dismissed that advice, HYDRA gave secrets to the Sentients. Despite the Empire's best efforts, the Sentients adapted and began to overcome the greatest Imperial legions.

In their desperation, the Empire turned to the Tenno as a last measure of hope. Cast into the Void and encased in armor, the Tenno were reborn as golden Warrior-Gods who led the Imperial armies to victory. At the defeat of the Sentients, the system was finally at peace. But something unexpected occurred. The Tenno turned on the Empire in cold blood, laying it to waste, and HYDRA along with it. The Tenno, led by their 'Lotus', betrayed their masters who had forsaken them, then used them merely as a means to an end. After the Tenno's betrayal was complete, the galaxy lay at rest until the emergence of the Corpus and the Grineer Empire, who brought war and destruction with them. But we were not utterly destroyed. 

And so HYDRA grew again, through both the Grineer and Corpus, like a weed in a sea of grass. The Stalker was used to punish Tenno for their unabashed murder in the name of balance, sowing the seed of doubt that would drive Tenno to HYDRA, and therefore, to true peace. With the reemergence of the Solar Rails, HYDRA is finally ready to reveal itself to the system. Hail Hydra!

37ho.png

Edited by AntoineFlemming

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update on our numbers. We've started up recruiting in earnest, and now have 50 members. Recruiting is still open for the remaining 50 slots. We do not plan to expand once we've reached 100 members.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I replied to the recruitment post on the wiki, I don't know if you check it or if you haven't been on but I would love to join if there is an open spot.

PM me if you can. Thanks.

//Edit:// My issue has been resolved. Thanks.

Edited by squib_

• 4 weeks later...