The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Accessories And Platinum

AlienOvermind

I wanted to ask this for a while, but it always slipped from my mind. Why there's no platinum in Accessory pack? I dont want to appear too greedy, but the price is not so low and it contains only Syandana and Exctactor. And temporary and pretty much unnessessary boosters, that can be bought anytime form market. I think adding some amount of platinum would be fair — like the same amount as in first pack ("Charge" currently), or slightly less.

I hope it will change with next Prime Access.

The accessory pack seems to be the least worth it...but then again...I refuse to buy prime items just as much as I refuse to buy normal items...so the accessory pack would be my only option...it does seem vastly overpriced for what it gives me though....

Since all I want is the deco item...I have no interest in those boosters. Exchange that for a fair amount of plat...or at least turn it into a double resource booster or something.

The accessory pack seems to be the least worth it...but then again...I refuse to buy prime items just as much as I refuse to buy normal items...so the accessory pack would be my only option...it does seem vastly overpriced for what it gives me though....

Since all I want is the deco item...I have no interest in those boosters. Exchange that for a fair amount of plat...or at least turn it into a double resource booster or something.

I'm the exact opposite.

Make q new prime and I'll immediately throw my money at it. Seeing as its my goal to own all currently available prime items.

I'm the exact opposite.

Make q new prime and I'll immediately throw my money at it.

But I guess many people (me included) see obtaining Primes via Void runs as a special challenge. That means, buying "normal" Prime Packs would ruin that little sport. And on the other hand Accessory Pack looks kinda underwhelming.