Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Laid Back Ghost Clan Looking For Gaming Buddys Rank 10+

Deadleavez

hey were looking for rank 10 or higher member to join a ghost clan. we are pretty active and have all the research completed, and have some solar rails built. were looking for some laid back but also committed players, the clan name is "Lazy Gods" and as soon as either my friend draws it out or if i can get someone else to do it, we will have a clan emblem up. the current amount of people in the clan is two members, me "DeadLeavez" and my friend "SpiritShard" also known as ZieCreations. were looking for more member for a couple of reasons, one of the biggest reasons is we wish to expand our group and hopefully able to game with more people. we also jump from game to game, but always come back to them. a few game we play are Phantasy Star Online 2, League of legends, Smite, Hawken and a few others. so as you can see were not only looking from member but we are looking for friend/gaming buddys. if this sounds like something you would like to be a part of please message me on steam "Evanxheaven" or skype "Banghitman89".

• 2 weeks later...