Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Lacks Satisfaction In The Completion Of Missions... They're Too Easy

yOGZULA

It's OP we're talking about here.

OP's name isn't Feddy. OP's name is yOGZULA.

Read?

I didnt reply to OP (name yogzula) but Feddy.

Read?

Do you wish to imply that each topic can hold only posts that quote and answer the OP?

Feddy's response whas a primal example to no matter what happens, these children will keep on nagging.

First your opinion is invalid because you didnt complete all planets, then its invalid because "Do you want a medal", nobody gives a damn.

Edited by Aerensiniac

I didnt reply to OP (name yogzula) but Feddy.

Read?

Do you wish to imply that each topic can hold only posts that quote and answer the OP?

Feddy's response whas a primal example to no matter what happens, these children will keep on nagging.

First your opinion is invalid because you didnt complete all planets, then its invalid because "Do you want a medal", nobody gives a damn.

OH PLEASE NO NO DON'T NERD RAGE OUT ON ME CAUSE YOU'RE PROVEN DERPPED.

let's trace the quote wall, I said "Sigh looks like nobody listens nowadays. People been telling you to go and try the maps first and here you are disagreeing with almost every post." Obviously I was referring to OP.

and in reply you said "1. People argue that you need to clear all planets. He does and now you are like "so what"."

So naturally enough, I assumed you were talking about OP.

Oh c'mon just admit it already. You don't read.

OH PLEASE NO NO DON'T NERD RAGE OUT

Citation needed

ON ME CAUSE YOU'RE PROVEN DERPPED.

Citation needed

So naturally enough, I assumed you were talking about OP.

Granted and you assumed wrong.

Oh c'mon just admit it already. You don't read.
You admit making the wrong assumption but i am the one who does not read.

Glad we sorted this out tho.

I will admit, one of the reasons I like this game is the feeling of being ultra-badass while slicing stuff up. Feels OP, and by correlation, can sometimes feel "easy".

A difficulty selector, which is forthcoming, should alleviate some of those concerns.

Citation needed

Citation needed

Granted and you assumed wrong.

You admit making the wrong assumption but i am the one who does not read.

Glad we sorted this out tho.

NO NEED FOR THE RAGE I'LL FEED YOU WITH RASPBERRY CANDIES, I PROMISE.

Citation? Reread this thread again.

1) you were clearly raging, shall I quote every word and humiliate you further or should you leave quietly ans save yourself from further shame?

2)proven derpped, well; just read everything, AND UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THAT YOU READ, appears that reading once isn't enough to get it through.

3)oh you didn't see what I implied there, very well. So all along we're talking about OP, and then suddenly after my post #24 you somehow, decide to talk about Feddy. VERY clearly enough it seems that you wanted to pull up a fast one to save yourself from further shame

Another person with the Messiah complex.

I declare, any person who tries to converse with this individual.. good luck to him/her.

Moving on;

You made an very interesting post in the thread "Hotfix changes needlessly sadistic, may destroy playerbase."

Signed and +1d

All of this happened only to back up on the choice of screwing up the system due to passive shield/health buffs.

Difficulty and in general next to everything was near perfect before the passive buffs.

I strongly suggest to revert to that build cause the mess is just growing bigger and bigger.

So you wanted a less, difficult environment before hotfix. You said the difficulty was acceptable to you

after hotfix; currently in this thread, you posted.

3. I have cleared the high level planets the "i want my stuff easy" kiddies cry about, and the game IS god damn easy. Especially with this ridiculous shield and health boost.

Well then so now you wanted a more difficult game, it seems that you are very unappreciative of everything DE has done. After I changed my alias, you are most welcomed to take the throne of my name; "whinin".

NO NEED FOR THE RAGE I'LL FEED YOU WITH RASPBERRY CANDIES, I PROMISE.

1) you were clearly raging

Please, do go on :3

2)proven derpped

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Citation needed

So all along we're talking about OP, and then suddenly after my post #24 you somehow, decide to talk about Feddy. VERY clearly enough it seems that you wanted to pull up a fast one to save yourself from further shame
I give. Clearly i quoted and replied to Feddy because i was quoting and replying the OP. Clearly im also trying to save my face cause you forgot to check quotations.

I hereby admit your intellectual superiority.

Another person with the Messiah complex.

I declare, any person who tries to converse with this individual.. good luck to him/her.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

Edited by Aerensiniac

Moving on:

You made an very interesting post in the thread "Hotfix changes needlessly sadistic, may destroy playerbase."

So you wanted a less, difficult environment before hotfix. You said the difficulty was acceptable to you

Well then so now you wanted a more difficult game, it seems that you are very unappreciative of everything DE has done. After I changed my alias, you are most welcomed to take the throne of my name; "whinin".

Let me help you with reading brother:

All of this happened only to back up on the choice of screwing up the system due to passive shield/health buffs.

Difficulty and in general next to everything was near perfect before the passive buffs.

I strongly suggest to revert to that build cause the mess is just growing bigger and bigger.

Please elaborate it for me how i wanted "a less, difficult environment" when im clearly stating that i preferred the unbuffed (aka not +100-200 shield/health/energy) build.

For the Second time, you have failed at reading and with regards: you are entitled to your nick name "whinin". It suits you more than perfectly with trolling random posters cause you have failed at reading X times in succession, then proceed to imply that they have a "messiah complex" cause they point out that you derped hard.

Thank you for the conversation and wish you a good luck as well.

Please, do go on :3

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Citation needed

I give. Clearly i quoted and replied to Feddy because i was quoting and replying the OP. Clearly im also trying to save my face cause you forgot to check quotations.

I hereby admit your intellectual superiority.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

I said moving on, that means the whole quoting Feddy case is closed and done with. I've provided ample evidence to your discrepancies. What you have said all above goes to show that you might really have Messiah complex, although I initially said it out of giggles.

You do not seem to have any rebuttals for the latter claim from me that you're an unappreciative player.

Cased closed, another one to remain in the internet asylum.

You got to love quote wars

Not even a war to begin with, I went to great lengths to show he's delusional.

And as we all know, delusional people finds it hard to believe they're delusional, hence leading to the above conclusion from him and me. If you watched Shutter Island, you'd know.

I will admit, one of the reasons I like this game is the feeling of being ultra-badass while slicing stuff up. Feels OP, and by correlation, can sometimes feel "easy".

A difficulty selector, which is forthcoming, should alleviate some of those concerns.

I hope some stuff is okay and other stuff is too hard. I love the game though.

I think this is for a few reasons and one of which is the most damaging to the difficulty scaling of warframe and that is melee being so integral to the gameplay. I love melee weapons and think they're super fun to use but making melee combat so prominant in warframe means that you need to be able to tank enemies. This means that warframes are designed to take a lot of damage so they can stay in melee range for a while, obviously. The problem with this is that the game then becomes -far- too easy when using guns. You're super tanky and can easily take cover to regen your shields. This isn't a problem that can be solved unless the mechanics of meleeing get changed. Perhaps reduce the health and shields of all warframes (or increase enemy dmg) and make all melee attacks grant the player shields based on their damage. This would mean you need to be smart about how you approach melee and you need to be percise with your attacks instead of just standing in the middle of a group of enemies tanking everything. This would also solve the gunplay being too easy because you'd no longer have such a huge shield to tank enemy fire for long periods of time without covering.

The missions, possibly for the same reason that the game is too easy, lack a feeling of satisfaction. They are super easy and uninteresting and so are the bosses. I really hope to see the missions overhauled to be more interactive and interesting and the bosses to be more challenging and require players to manuver more.

I feel a sneaking suspicion that eventually our warframes are going to be less tanky. They've implemented bullet deflection, all that's left now is melee parrying and then we have no excuses. Deflect or die!

OP has a point, and just saying "lol u havent dun the harder planets yet" is hardly an arguement. The game is in fact extremely easy, the only time I feel challenged is in endless wave missions.

giving mobs more HEALTH and DAMAGE wile not tweaking AI and MECHANICS adds ARTIFICIAL DIFFICULTY not real diffuculty. This is becuase the "challenge" can be compeltely negated by having uber gear. Meaning pluto can be just as easy as mercury if you have the right gear.

Past health and damage, mobs also aim better in later stages which i find a step in the right direction. Ultimately it would be nice to see some sort of tactics on the AI's side cause (and i agree) the game hardly offers any challenge, especially since the passive buffs.

better aim just boils down to more dmg.

I'm with all of you veterans saying that the game might be too/right difficult at the elite levels.

Fact is that for someone like me (Mercury, Saturn, Venus), that hate melee and use it only to feel overpowered with loki stealth, the game so far has been way too easy with the Braton. Also the drops seems not to require me to rush to higher levels.

IE just for test a gun I started the first mission on mercury and dropped more things than average Saturn lol.

I understand this game is being crafted for melee addicts, but the poster who said that for this reason the ranged combat is too easy is spot on. I'm not sasying too easy as a whole, because I don't know the entire game, but so far it's too easy. Game should scale better IMHO, you should never feel overpowered, at least in thos levels where you need to stay where interesting things drops. Instead now I still have very interesting things dropping in very easy levels.

Maybe it's just Loki insane speed and evade things :) Don't touch it I LOVE HIM.

take care!

Hey, you want S#&$ to be hard?... Try hiting glowing targets that keep flying around and are more annoying to hit then a @(*()$ Grinder Roller, six times in a row without missing a single shot... No?... What, wasn't the game easy?... Then go do the lvl5-6 Mastery Rank... Go ahead, make it look easy...

Forcing me to fraps it all and link it lol

Edited by Feddy

I find plenty of satisfaction in the game, and set my own challenges in addition to any small ones actually proposed by the game (you know, the kill x with pistol things)

Perhaps OP needs to do the same. Try out a new weapon, perhaps, or a new frame. Take them to non-beginner planets.