Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invite Only, Clan/friend Only, Private Matches.

Tate

It'd be cool if you could set your game status to invite only so that only people you invite can join. I'm in a pretty big clan and often play with a few friends, however sometimes clan mates jump into the game without asking and it's a little annoying sometimes. Some more filter options for your games could do wonders for that.

It'd be cool if you could set your game status to invite only so that only people you invite can join. I'm in a pretty big clan and often play with a few friends, however sometimes clan mates jump into the game without asking and it's a little annoying sometimes. Some more filter options for your games could do wonders for that.

their is private mode js unless it doesnt work

their is private mode js unless it doesnt work

Private mode allows for anyone in your contact list or clan to jump into you rmatches.

This is problematic if you are trying to help/level a new player and a bunch of high levels drop in and rush the mission.

Private mode allows for anyone in your contact list or clan to jump into you rmatches.

This is problematic if you are trying to help/level a new player and a bunch of high levels drop in and rush the mission.

ah my apologies i haven't tried it so i didn't know exactly what it does