Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legendary Tennos Looking For More Player To Join The Cause!

(PSN)Blitz5

• 3 weeks later...

If you send Trophy Hunters Clan a alliance inv I'll make sure its accepted, we have 60 plus people at least 90% active some rails built and around 10mil in the vault. Im not around my PS4 atm and thats why no pm. We currently have no alliance and are extremely interested...

Good to here

If you send Trophy Hunters Clan a alliance inv I'll make sure its accepted, we have 60 plus people at least 90% active some rails built and around 10mil in the vault. Im not around my PS4 atm and thats why no pm. We currently have no alliance and are extremely interested...

Contact me on PSN! Ill talk to you when I log on =)

Good to here

Hear*

Lets hope you keep your word and lower TAXES in RAILS now that Pluto Sechura is won. Have my doubts since a couple of GREEDY CLANS from GoT are in your alliance.

Our rails will currently be at 30% for a short while, just so we can recover all of the creds we have lost in the fight at Sechura, they will be dropped to 10% soon, enjoy the rail

Lets hope you keep your word and lower TAXES in RAILS now that Pluto Sechura is won. Have my doubts since a couple of GREEDY CLANS from GoT are in your alliance.

Just cause we may have those clans, it doesn't mean THEY pull the tax trigger, taxes on sechura will be 30% (defensive reasons) until swapped into a Legendary rail. Ceres was dropped to 10%, till then enjoy the rail =)

on another note..all clans within the alliance does daily donations, so being greedy? I'm pretty sure they recuperated lol..

Edited by (PS4)Blitz5

I can personally say that this alliance will keep the taxes at 10% credit. It's really nice to farm and get quick credits, thank you for over taking fellowship.

you're welcome but we wont take the full glory of defeating fellowship, Many have assisted us under our banner..and to that I'm thankful for all! Ceres is back to 10% as promised, Sechura will be 10% once it's swapped into an alliance rail!

I can personally say that this alliance will keep the taxes at 10% credit. It's really nice to farm and get quick credits, thank you for over taking fellowship.

50% on Sechura... 

EDIT: And now a damn 100% tribute on both resource and credit. 

Screw you guys.

Edited by (PS4)jesse45

• 2 weeks later...

Actually.. It went to 100% when the alliance disbanded.. we all got tired..lol.. & btw..Bloodshed didnt defeat us.. I gave all those credits back... Bloodshed used the credit glitch.. there's screenshots of him all over PSN/Warframe.. many already reported him, thats why he lost all his credits lolll

• 1 month later...