Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"suspicious Shipments" Mission Unplayable

vladroot

Hello.

I've been playing some of subj missions. And recently it became literally unplayable.

As far as I understand this particular mission is suppose to be hard to beat, but the reward is quite significant.

I understand that and I like that. I'm a gamer for years. Also I'm a game developer for years. And what I see in the latest subj missions - is definitely some sort of a bug.

The point is - after alerting the very first mob on a level it's like hell breaks through and around 20-30 mobs (with 2-3 flying shield regenerators). Each of those mobs are quite able to take me down, although I play Rhino with the very big shield, health and armor - 580/930/285. Some of those mobs can take me down in 2-3 seconds.

I know what "challenge" in the game means and what I see is not a challenge - it's an unplayable error, where nothing will help you win - neither your reaction, tactics or pure luck.

But that's not all. While sometimes I can avoid triggering the whole insane crowd (no idea what actually makes them come in small packs - "challenging, but doable"), when I proceed through the level the elevator-rooms "happen" on the way, which is literally is the dead-end - the door opens and you face a huge crowd unable to kill them all and unable to escape or avoid them. The thing of the warframe - is to be able to use movement and obstacles to avoid damage, but it literally impossible when you are facing your enemy nose-to-nose and there are 20 of them.

I only managed to finish this mission 2 or 3 time (when it didn't trigger the whole level to come to say hi in the first 10 seconds and when it didn't have any elevators on the way to the victory) - the rest of attempts are a pure disaster. And this disaster is not because I play bad ('m 2 golden stars nova in CS:GO and hell, yes I know how to aim), but because game puts me into unwinnable situation.

UPD: Moderators, I'd like to keep this topic clean, please. Could you please remove all those stupid rant like "Noob, l2p" and "I did it, nothing special". These aren't help at all. The game has issues and those issues aren't related to a gameplay - I DESCRIBED A BUG IN THE GAME.

I seet that most people responding haven't bothered to read what you've written first, so same old, same old there.

I have to say I agree with what you're saying. 

Imo this seems much more a gear based event rather than a skill based one.  Can be done easily with a random frame if you're using a penta for instance. Also imo if you aren't eternally sitting on your primed, maxed, forma'd gear with all the best mods there are much better challenges in the game that do require some skill.

If you don't have the right gear, play in group and let those with the gear carry you.  Very dull but at least you'll get the rewards.

I seet that most people responding haven't bothered to read what you've written first, so same old, same old there.

I have to say I agree with what you're saying. 

Imo this seems much more a gear based event rather than a skill based one.  Can be done easily with a random frame if you're using a penta for instance. Also imo if you aren't eternally sitting on your primed, maxed, forma'd gear with all the best mods there are much better challenges in the game that do require some skill.

If you don't have the right gear, play in group and let those with the gear carry you.  Very dull but at least you'll get the rewards.

But its not a gear based event. You just have to play slightly smarter than you normally would, the enemies die just as easily as they normally would.