Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Show Resource Pickups Separately.

Arsonide

When I open a locker, I immediately am barraged with popups on credit pickups, popups that say "Ammo is full", and popups that say "Energy/Health is full". What's more - the messages that say something is full do not go away until you walk away from the object you are standing on.

When I pick up some resource, especially blueprints or Rubedo or something, I want to know immediately what it was, and often I lose it in the mass of ammo/health/energy/credit notifications.

We can logically separate these four common things: health, energy, ammo, and credits, into a "supplies" category, and consider the rarer things "resources". I would really like if resources were shown independently of supplies somehow. Possibly have two popup lines - one for resources, and one for supplies. Since resources pop up less frequently, that'd be the top line, so less screen real estate was taken up a majority of the time, and more player focus is given to the resource pickup.

Edited by Arsonide

I actually would like it to be such that the "full notifications" stick to the bottom of the screen, but the actual pickups are displayed in a seperate area(i.e the left side of the screen) in a scrolling manner, if you guys get what i mean.

I'd like to add that i like the idea of a button allowing us to see all notifications. Also, i would like to suggest that the notifications might be easier to read if you used a stackpannel : each new notifications adds on top, so the oldest ones go from top of panel to bottom and fade out when they do while the newest ones wait for their turn. That way a player can follow the messages with more ease. I've seen this used in many games and to this day it's the best notification method i've seen.