Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hand To Hand

(PSN)ultraFud2fud

Question

im 1 of those people who like to use swords axe's bo staff and karmars and whips basically hand to hand stuff i cant seem to  find a particular gun i like i feel there need to be a frame that focus's on simply fighting or even more weapons i know guns have there purpose and yes they are very effective but plz frame or more weapons that is all

ultraFUD2FUD 

4 answers to this question

Actually, I want to know why you cant simply punch and kick bare handed.

Why do these "Ancient Warriors" and "Space Ninjas" lack the ability to attack without weapons other than a jumping kick (which is actually the slide animation in the air, with negligible damage and spotty knock-down)?

I should be able to go into a mission and beat up enemies without having to wear silly things (Obex and Kogake, especially Obex...) on my hands and feet just to do so.

Actually, I want to know why you cant simply punch and kick bare handed.

Why do these "Ancient Warriors" and "Space Ninjas" lack the ability to attack without weapons other than a jumping kick (which is actually the slide animation in the air, with negligible damage and spotty knock-down)?

I should be able to go into a mission and beat up enemies without having to wear silly things (Obex and Kogake, especially Obex...) on my hands and feet just to do so.

i agree but also i just think more mellee weapons would be cool

I would also recommend using Valkyr if you're going for the whole melee aspect of Warframe. With the weapons that you enjoy using, you could utilize Warcry effectively enough to take down your enemies with ease.