The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Pieces Alerts

The idea of a hidden room like that, being unmarked, is pretty awesome izzatuw.  Give players a reason to really thoroughly explore areas.

As far as the quote thing, I have no idea what happened.  Maybe a month or some time ago all quoting effectively stopped working on this site for me.  Found out that it's that Copy and Paste aren't, for whatever reason, working at all in the reply box.  I can quote by jumping through a handful of minor hoops but it's a hassle.  Makes posting links or anything like that an insane pain '.'

I was looking for the helmet since january. waited and waited for alerts but nothing came up, not for the helmet any ways. so then about 3 weeks ago, I gave in and bought him plat. I saw the helmet alert last night...

The idea of a hidden room like that, being unmarked, is pretty awesome izzatuw.  Give players a reason to really thoroughly explore areas.

As far as the quote thing, I have no idea what happened.  Maybe a month or some time ago all quoting effectively stopped working on this site for me.  Found out that it's that Copy and Paste aren't, for whatever reason, working at all in the reply box.  I can quote by jumping through a handful of minor hoops but it's a hassle.  Makes posting links or anything like that an insane pain '.'

....hmmm, have you tried quoting on other devises before?

Vauban is the only Warframe that I bought day 1 with platinum. Haven't regretted it a single bit since it's my favorite and most used Warframe. I just love his looks and Bastille that much. Vortex and Tesla are runner ups, but Bastille is just something special :3

Vauban <3

EDIT: And yes they should give him a farmable boss god dammit. Alerts are smelly and Vauban deserves better!

Edited by Judqment8

I just completed A set of Vauban (he's building right now), but if DE decided to change how you get him I wouldn't cry too much. The game is beta after all and I can honestly say I only got him because of an obscene amount of free time I currently have. I would be ok if they kept him on alerts too, but if the parts are going to be rarely on alerts, the alert should post at 3 different time intervals so that all players have a shot at acquiring the part that day. The only people pulling Vauban are people with lucky timing or people with insano levels of free time.

Please not this. I mean I'd love it but wouldn't people who invested their time in farming him feel backstab? I mean they took months to farm while new players could just press X and duplicate the blueprints?

There is no need to feel back stabbed. In fact any time something like this happens I'm glad people won't have to go through the same things I did. I have a lot of patience but not everyone does and the more players that stick around the better. Besides there's no real prestige since you can't tell who got their vauban by building them vs. buying.

Somehow, I missed out on the constant Vauban giveaway but managed to get every piece but the Vauban systems. (damn full time jobs lol) Now, all of a sudden they no longer appear. It sucks, because Vauban is my favorite Warframe and my absolutely favorite play style. As soon as I learned of Vauban's abilities, I thought of a multitude of mod possibilities, weapon choices, power strategies, etc. Now I'm right at the precipice of awesomeness, but cannot reach the peak. UGHHHH!!! Are these alerts still appearing? Is there a math to these drops or are they random?

And that is why, gents, that we need Booben to be researchable in the damn clan dojo.

Time to start a thread?