Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Earnest Request

ROSING

Can we please have another enemy drop Crimson Dervish? I don't know how long I've been going into Mimas, Keeler and Cassini lasting until whenever I can with level 3s and 4s to kill those bombards, but when you have a rare drop on a rare unit there's bound to be pointless grinding. As it is, the fact that the stance that fits the polarity for some of the most common melee weapons in the game is so damn rare is ridiculous. I know in the stream that you said that these stances are something you should get after a while, but it shouldn't take damned forever to get it!

TL:DR: Add Crimson Dervish to another enemy's drop list apart from the bombards...preferably someone more common.

I would very much like if the mod drops as a whole got revisited...I end up with so many Venoms from Corpus and so many Thumpers and Vacuums from Orokin Void missions...why do those drop so often when they have next to no functionality? I understand weak mods like Ammo Drum dropping a lot, at least you can use those on any rifle. But why such specific mods that are only useful to sell or fuse for negligible value because their polarities don't even match the mods you'd want to rank up?

DE even said it would be cool if specters dropped their respective abilities as mods. I can only hope that will be implemented soon enough, and we'll start seeing more Vitality and Redirection mods, which are really basic and common mods, and it would make sense if they and mods like them were dropped more often.

But yeah rares should stay rare. Still not to comfortable with the whole "it's technically possible you could never get this" thing, but DE has had enough "RNG STAHP" crammed down their throat to last a lifetime. I think they get it by now. But again, I would very much prefer if weaker and more common mods dropped weaker and "more common" rares, like crewmen dropping vital sense or jagged edge, while the rarer guys drop the really interesting stuff (which they do already, to an extent).

Edited by Metalarcher

I get rares are rare. But Tranqul Cleave is also rare, gnashing payara is also rare, yet both of them are easier to obtain because they are dropped by more common units, arid and frontier butcher and elite crewman, respectively. Bombards, on the other hand, are among the most rare of grineer units, so the rarity as opposed to the other two are almost doubled, if not more than that. That's what I'm trying to say.

This is also compounded by the fact that a lot of higher level grineer survivals (namely in Ceres) where bombards would appear more often have been taken over by the corpus.

Edited by ROSING

I get rares are rare. But Tranqul Cleave is also rare, gnashing payara is also rare, yet both of them are easier to obtain because they are dropped by more common units, arid and frontier butcher and elite crewman, respectively. Bombards, on the other hand, are among the most rare of grineer units, so the rarity as opposed to the other two are almost doubled, if not more than that. That's what I'm trying to say.

This is also compounded by the fact that a lot of higher level grineer survivals (namely in Ceres) where bombards would appear more often have been taken over by the corpus.

You can get plenty Bombards past 12 minutes in Apollorus, Mercury. And neither Tranquil Cleave nor Gnashing Payara boost your damage by +200%.