The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 15+

sedy25

I'd need to be reminded if I have offended you in the past. Please note that it was not personal, nor malicious.

As for the topic at hand, along the same lines as xlraistlx has stated, there are soooooo many good games out there that deserve to be played. If you are not happy, it is your duty as a gamer to seek out new games and play them.

If you like, feel free to describe what you enjoy in a game, and I can make a short, medium, or long list of games you should be playing.

Warframe is a quality product, but that does not mean it is the only game out there. Be Poly-game-ous.

Experience based games, open-world. This is actually a strange change for me since it's third-person and a shooter. I usually just play first-person or third-person with mmorpg type-stuff in it. Not mixed together. Started playing this game about 2 months ago now.  

Experience based games, open-world. This is actually a strange change for me since it's third-person and a shooter. I usually just play first-person or third-person with mmorpg type-stuff in it. Not mixed together. Started playing this game about 2 months ago now.  

While I dig some up, I'll throw out the ole standards:

Big names

Elder Scrolls

Fallout Series

Mass Effect Trilogy

Bioshock Ensemble

Borderlands (any)

Dragon Age Series

The Witcher 1 & 2 (1 is a little tedious, but rewarding)

Dead Space Series

Crysis (haven't played, but looked interesting)

GTA/Saints Row/Watchdogs (probably not your thing, definitely not mine)

F2P

Neverwinter and Vindictus aren't shooters, but they have a sort of free-aim to them. (They got boring quick for me personally, though)

Indies

Bastion & Transistor (not open world though)

Rust (pvp)

Dayz (pvp)

The Forest

The Stomping Land

Orion: Dino Horde (It probably sucks, but it's only a $0.99 USD on steam right now

Killing Floor

Project Zomboid (another beta game)

While I dig some up, I'll throw out the ole standards:

Big names

Elder Scrolls

Fallout Series

Mass Effect Trilogy

Bioshock Ensemble

Borderlands (any)

Dragon Age Series

The Witcher 1 & 2 (1 is a little tedious, but rewarding)

Dead Space Series

Crysis (haven't played, but looked interesting)

GTA/Saints Row/Watchdogs (probably not your thing, definitely not mine)

F2P

Neverwinter and Vindictus aren't shooters, but they have a sort of free-aim to them. (They got boring quick for me personally, though)

Indies

Bastion & Transistor (not open world though)

Rust (pvp)

Dayz (pvp)

The Forest

The Stomping Land

Orion: Dino Horde (It probably sucks, but it's only a $0.99 USD on steam right now

Killing Floor

Project Zomboid (another beta game)

I was playing Aura Kingdom nonstop before this, great game but the members of staff where absolutely terrible and acted like pre-pubescent children. Lol.