Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lags And Disconnects

xDrac

Really weird, but I'm having a lot of lag issues, connectivity problems and frequent disconnects. It's a pain to play but it is definitely not my internet connection...

Do you people experience that too?

I was about to reply to https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/24093-is-the-game-still-down/ when this popped up. I had trouble loging in and rebooted. That seemed to get me connected but was disconnected when trying to load into my first planet. Now I can't log in at all. Someone needs to kick an admin out of bed to reboot the server(s) i think.

I don't suppose this is an oceana only problem?

Good thing i found this forum quickly because i get the same problem. When navigating through the menu everything takes for ever load. For example when i fuse some of my mods together i have to wait like 30 seconds for it to respond and same thing for foundry. I have to wait for the my @(*()$ foundry to load. Its a pain in the &#!. Then randomly I'll get a disconnected message and i cant log back in, unless i restart my client.

Данная проблема у всех игроков данной игры!! Постоянные десконекты и ужосаюшие лаги ежедневно после любой обновы в 5 мб..

Администрация не в силах стабилизировать сервера так как рано закрыли Бета тест..!

Очень большой наплыв игроков даёт о себе знать веть ни кто и не думал что может такое случится!

Вот тока по этаму нужно не добавлять в игру всякие няшки и вкусняшки (LOL) а всерьёз задуматься над стабилизацией сервера!!

Из за не качественного отношение к проекту может потерять большое кол-во игроков так как,ни всем по душе по 6 или более часов вдень наблюдать за одним и тем же!!

Администрация не в силах стабилизировать сервера так как рано закрыли Бета тест..!

By the translation of that I guess the answer to my question is no. Not just my region. Not that i know which server Russians would be using, EU one perhaps?

Probably is the update being broken then.. hate to ruin a coder's friday night.. even tho they should be gaming warframe (or not in this case)!

Alternatively, coding while drunk could have been the cause of this issue in the first place :p

DLed this game tonight.,. so far there where uncountable dc´s....

tried to party with my brother...->the counter get freazzzzzzerd(sometimes->restart client)

tried to get onlinegameparty-> the counter starts at 60 seconds and i had to wait the 60 secs and couldnt do anything till is joined or didnt...(restart or wait)

tried to buy HP restore kid or any other kind of kid -> disconnect

iam sure i forgot a lot of other things that made me dc. ...

and after any kind of dc, i had/have to restart the client...

edit: ah yeah, just saw the new post above.... it happend several times, that the progress wasnt saved...

Edited by Arukl

Probably is the update being broken then.. hate to ruin a coder's friday night.. even tho they should be gaming warframe (or not in this case)!

Old Rule: Never patch on friday and bring the patch when you start working cause this way you have a chance to clean up any mess the patch creates.

But well: it's a Beta so such things are bound to happen. We knew the risks so let's wait till the devs can sort them out.

The @(*()$ connectivity problems (excuse my language), have caused me to lose 15000 credits, which is around 13 missions or 45 minutes of my life. While trying to buy a Scindo blueprint, nothing seemed to happen and it wasn't in my inventory, so I went to try again. This time, I got disconnected when I tried.

After about 5 minutes of typing in the same correct password, I finally got in. Now apparently my credits dropped from 60000 to 30000, confused I checked my inventory and turns out I got 2 Scindo blueprints. Two @(*()$ Scindo blueprints. Now what the hell am I supposed to do with the extra one? I don't suppose I should build another one? Or sell it for 2500 credits?

I

So basically in short, I lost 13500 credits, 13500 hard earned credits. Now some of you might think this is no big deal, but I currently only just started and it is a lot to me.

I'm having lag and DCs as well. Not only during in-game but in the Menus. Going to Arsenal takes some time to load and exiting Arsenal takes some time as well. Just happened recently.

I'm from Malaysia and i'm in the Ocenia server. When I first started Warframe I picked Ocenia server and they wasn't any lag till recently.

O well gonna play League of Legends until it doesn't lag anymore.

This makes me rage so much!! Sometimes I can't log in or it takes forever. At the end of games it blacks out, I can hear the music but it's pretty much f***ed. One time I (along with 3 other people) was/were playing defend on Venus until wave 15. We proceed with extraction but it continued the game! - for 2 mins until the game went black and we couldn't do anything.

It us definitely a major issue.