The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hi, i'm searching for a clan. I'm at rank 3 and i really want to try clan experience :) my ign is Gelso42...thank you!

i would love t join ur clan..been playing warframe from day one..nd i love doing things by myself nd thts why im not in a clan..but as u ca n see things have changed in warframe.. nd i need t join  CLAN..this means alto to me.....nd thks

hiho i seach aclan IGN: Machoski can i join??

Invite sent guys welcome to the family!

Hey there! I play generally play this game a bit sporadically, but I've gained renewed interest in it following a recent patch and I'm looking for a clan to do stuff with. Since you folks appear to be pretty humongous and accept people from all ranks, that sounds just about perfect for me.

Do you still have empty spots remaining? if so, I am very much interested in joining.

IGN: Basilisque

Edited by Basilisque

hey i'm interested in joining the clan please do drop in an invite^^

ign: unicornfromhell92

hello i want to join your clan, please invite me :)

ign: enjoythelegend

Hey there! I play generally play this game a bit sporadically, but I've gained renewed interest in it following a recent patch and I'm looking for a clan to do stuff with. Since you folks appear to be pretty humongous and accept people from all ranks, that sounds just about perfect for me.

Do you still have empty spots remaining? if so, I am very much interested in joining.

IGN: Basilisque

Invites are sent! Welcome to the family =)

Hello, I just started playing this game again after a year-long break. I'd like to join an active clan again. IGN is DJWulf.

An invitation has been sent to you. Welcome to the clan!

hello, im a rank 12 active player, i play since beta and im interested in an active clan.

my IGN is TteTibo, add me if you are interested in more players :)

I'd like to give it a try, 

IGN: JDRAustin

Can you guys leave your current clan and inform us to send an invite? Thank you very much and we will be waiting! =)

Looks so nice , invite me please! :D

IGN : JeffGODLIKE

I have left, i hope it isn't as boring as my last clan :C

Invite sent! Welcome to the clan =)

CAN I JOIN YOU CLAN.

PLEASE INVITE MY NAME IS SteaMyGilr.

Can you kindly leave your current clan and then inform us to send you an invite? Thank you and we will be waiting :)