Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

My friend and I would like to join your clan. We are playing since update 6 and returning to warframe after a break. We need a big community to play with. My IGN: Kulcs, and my friend's: Aerensiniac.

Thank You!

Edit: We dont need the invite anymore. Thank You!

Edited by Kulcs

Hello good sir. I am currently part of a clan called Saviors of The Sun, A clan that has recently gone dead. I have been on a great search to find a new and very active clan. Your clan seem to meet those requirements! :) I am very interested in possibly joining, if you could I'd like to add you I.G. and ask a few questions. :) My I.G.N. is xXSn1p3Mast3rXx Chat me up sir, cause you may have a new member soon! :D

I have been looking for an active clan with a friendly community and if your still looking for people I will be more than happy to join your ranks if you so choose to. TheStranger09 is my in game name.

Can i join your clan? I am rank 11 and my  IGN is Godslayer118.

Hi, I would like to join the clan. Could you send an invite my way? Ign: Ferdynan. Thanks. 

Invites sent guys! Welcome to the family! ;) Sorry for the delay. :)

can ijoin tis clan??? my current rank was 5 and im totaly newbie actually and my ign was xdrakezz

Hi there, clan invitation sent, wilkommen

Hey i'd like to join .

IGN Xaecaera

seems like you already have a clan, just reply here if you still want an invitation, cheers