Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hello! I am an old player who quit last year ago because my old clan became inactive + I was suffering heavily from NAT type problems which caused me to lose enjoyment playing this game but just recently I have found a permanent solution to this problem and I can now enjoy the game again but it would be great if I could somehow have great company to play with and that's what truly is fun for me. A good friend of mine referred me to this clan and I'm looking to join this seemingly awesome community :D

IGN: MystesYuji

Hello, DogSavalas here, looking for a laidback clan for group questing, voiding and advancing research that I cannot reach as a solo player...

I usually hunt in groups, except for Synth targets, I don't want to keep people from playing while I hunt them down...

Cheers,

Hey, recently got back into Warframe from a month-long break, looking for a clan again since Warframe is tons more fun with good folks to chat and play with.

I admit i might not be online quite as often as i want to, but when i am i'd gladly join in on some runs. I'm fairly casual as well.

(and honestly, who doesn't want clan research)

IGN is Awesomezauc3, have a good one and hope to see you around.

On 3/4/2016 at 6:45 AM, Anibu said:

It seems like It's a full of fun, can I join? 

IGN: Anibu
Thanks in advance! =)

On 3/4/2016 at 8:25 AM, Mina.SleepingDependent said:

Looking for an invite as I've enjoyed this game so far and I've been looking for a moon clan ^-^.

IGN:

Mina.SleepingDependent

Thankiew~!

On 3/4/2016 at 9:15 AM, SalsBd said:

Hello~ I'd like to join your clan =)

IGN: SalsBd

Thanks~

On 3/4/2016 at 4:07 PM, NapsterZ said:

I would like to join your Kinky clan.
I am looking for active clan to do raids and void farms with them.
IGN: NapsterZ 

17 hours ago, MystesYuji said:

Hello! I am an old player who quit last year ago because my old clan became inactive + I was suffering heavily from NAT type problems which caused me to lose enjoyment playing this game but just recently I have found a permanent solution to this problem and I can now enjoy the game again but it would be great if I could somehow have great company to play with and that's what truly is fun for me. A good friend of mine referred me to this clan and I'm looking to join this seemingly awesome community :D

IGN: MystesYuji

17 hours ago, Esgaron said:

Hi there,im bored of playing solo can i get a invite ?

IGN:Esgaron

13 hours ago, Crakehall said:

Just go back to WF and I hope to join this clan!

IGN: Crakehall 

12 hours ago, DogSavalas said:

Hello, DogSavalas here, looking for a laidback clan for group questing, voiding and advancing research that I cannot reach as a solo player...

I usually hunt in groups, except for Synth targets, I don't want to keep people from playing while I hunt them down...

Cheers,

7 hours ago, Awesomezauc3 said:

Hey, recently got back into Warframe from a month-long break, looking for a clan again since Warframe is tons more fun with good folks to chat and play with.

I admit i might not be online quite as often as i want to, but when i am i'd gladly join in on some runs. I'm fairly casual as well.

(and honestly, who doesn't want clan research)

IGN is Awesomezauc3, have a good one and hope to see you around.

6 hours ago, Cristosu_putred said:

Hey can i get in pretty plz:3 Cristosu_putred 

4 hours ago, arken3uk said:

are you still recruiting. I'm looking for an active clan to do runs with and have a laugh instead of playing solo all the time. I'm arken3uk.

Invites sent, welcome to Elysium.

Hello guys!!! I am looking for an active clan with a nice community and your's seems to be a very good choice! 

If there is still an opoturnity for me to join, here is my IGN : phisiQ.

Thank you in advance!

1 hour ago, phisiQ said:

Hello guys!!! I am looking for an active clan with a nice community and your's seems to be a very good choice! 

If there is still an opoturnity for me to join, here is my IGN : phisiQ.

Thank you in advance!

1 hour ago, BobChuckles said:

Can I join? MY IGN is BobChuckles, I'm MR 18 and rejoining the game after a hiatus. 

Invites sent, welcome to Elysium.

1 hour ago, Aairo said:

IGN is Aairo. Took a little break from warframe but I'm back.

1 hour ago, NoctisCaelumXV said:

Can i join the clan please? :D im a returning player from 1 year or more ago and ive had a bit of a culture shock already.haha.thank you in advance ^^

IGN: NoctisCaelumXV

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =)