Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hello,

I have recently got back to playing Warframe after a pretty long break. Our old clan leader was hacked (so I was told) while I was away from the game and the clan just seemed to disappear. Thankfully I did not lose any rare resources, and now I'm just looking to pick up where I left off. I'm still figuring out all of these new additions to the game lol.

IGN: ThatGuyKhi

Greetings,

I'm currently at mastery rank 20. Been playing since Update 9. Had a lot of good memories in Warframe and want to make more. Hope this clan will be a part of my gaming family in Warframe. My IGN is Verouzer. I'll be honoured to join this clan.

Thank you.

Heyo, I'm somewhat new to Warframe, currently mastery rank 2, but I know at least some basics of the game. I'm currently looking for a clan that helps me to the future as well as looking for people to play with. IGN: Ghaundor

After a serious of downhill arguments within a clan I founded myself, it has disbanded and now I wish to join a much larger community that is relaxed. I would like to be invited to this one :)

Edit: IGN: Xakama

Silly me for forgetting.

Edited by Xakama

10 hours ago, basecardebt said:

Hi! can I join your clan?

10 hours ago, ThatGuyKhi said:

Hello,

I have recently got back to playing Warframe after a pretty long break. Our old clan leader was hacked (so I was told) while I was away from the game and the clan just seemed to disappear. Thankfully I did not lose any rare resources, and now I'm just looking to pick up where I left off. I'm still figuring out all of these new additions to the game lol.

IGN: ThatGuyKhi

8 hours ago, Verouzer said:

Greetings,

I'm currently at mastery rank 20. Been playing since Update 9. Had a lot of good memories in Warframe and want to make more. Hope this clan will be a part of my gaming family in Warframe. My IGN is Verouzer. I'll be honoured to join this clan.

Thank you.

6 hours ago, QuadXbeast said:

I am looking for a clan! Im active, friendly, loyal and social! Gamertag: WaferXbeast

3 hours ago, Ghaundor said:

Heyo, I'm somewhat new to Warframe, currently mastery rank 2, but I know at least some basics of the game. I'm currently looking for a clan that helps me to the future as well as looking for people to play with. IGN: Ghaundor

1 hour ago, Xakama said:

After a serious of downhill arguments within a clan I founded myself, it has disbanded and now I wish to join a much larger community that is relaxed. I would like to be invited to this one :)

Edit: IGN: Xakama

Silly me for forgetting.

46 minutes ago, LordCasimiro said:

I would love to join this clan

My username is: LordCasimiro

EDIT: if this is a need: Mastery rank 9

10 minutes ago, kaldaris2951 said:

Hi, I just started two weeks ago and I would like to join this clan. Currently MR5.

Username: kaldaris2951

Invites sent, welcome to Elysium.

3 minutes ago, andreksll said:

Hello there, I'm currently looking for a new clan, the one I'm at is very disorganized and I want out of this one and into an organized one, this clan seems to be that clan (:

IGN:andreksll

Invite sent, welcome to Elysium.

Got kicked from my previous clan because my ex made me out to be a bad person to his mate who was the leader. According to the leader i was a ' S#&$ ' player, that because i didn't do meetings (which i didnt know existed) and didn't keep up (my sprint can only be upgraded so much). 
I would love to join your clan, however i will say that this weekend (the 11th to the 14th i will not be online). 
Another important thing is i have anxiety, so if i don't talk much that is why. 
Never done a raid before, don't think im strong enough yet, however i like to think im a good player, maybe a little above average. 
My in-game name is - 
NeonRedd 

Hello.

Please invite me and my friend.

My ign. is Fx3er and my friend's ign. is JWillis.

I might be offline but I think you can still invite me if I'm offline? Whatever just try your best to invite me and my friend!

Thanks if you do!

=) Cheers.

Edited by Fx3er

Old player returning to Warframe. Things have changed a lot and there's a lot to get used to. Was looking for a clan that's talkative and wouldn't mind helping someone with questions.

IGN: jwGary