The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

On 7/26/2017 at 3:04 PM, warcruse said:

Hey There Im Looking For A Clan Ya Think u Can Inv Me???

On 7/26/2017 at 4:05 PM, gon1oo said:

Hi,I'm interested in joining noir.

On 7/26/2017 at 4:58 PM, Baltyrius said:

Heya, MR14 player looking for a nice and cozy clan. Got some room on a couch somewhere for me?

IGN: Baltyrion

On 7/26/2017 at 5:38 PM, Bonythingz said:

Mind popping me an invite if yall are still recruiting? Thanks in advance

IGN: Bonythingz

On 7/26/2017 at 7:58 PM, Uberbasher said:

If possible i would like to join the clan want to check it out. :)

IGN: Uberbasher

Invites sent out, everyone else is gonna have to wait for a small purge as the clan is a tad full now

Im pretty new to warframe and is still learning all of the things in the game but i have also been looking for a PC clan that seems fun to been in and i thing this clan looks very promising so i would really like to join this promising looking clan. :-)

Hello! After around 2 years of not playing Warframe (I play since closed beta) I came back around 2 weeks ago! I searched for a clan (small one, just a storm tier) to have friends to play with. However the clan proved to be really inactive, and I haven't played a single time with them (most of the time I'm the only one online)... I was hoping to get an invite to Elysium, so I would have more people to run missions and relics with :)

IGN: Guiavena

Hello,

So im relatively new to the game, so ideally looking for a friendly/helpful clan that help me acclimate properly and answer questions if i have any, came across your recruitment thread and looks like a well kept clan, so i hope to join you in your endeavours and refine my skills! 

IGN is oFractureD

Hi. I am looking to join this clan as the clan i am currently in is super inactive, often times i find myself the only one online, making it quite difficult to do certain events and get research done. I was informed about your clan by a friend and you guys seem like a good clan for me. 

Thanks.

Hey there, I just left my clan (the feels are insane) and was looking for a new, bigger and active clan to join. Fortunately, while i was searching for clans fitting my criteria i stumbled across this one and it immediately interested me. I am  mastery rank 16, have most warframes (all in one way or another) and i am a Loki main, although i have used Excalibur the most. Please consider accepting my invite. I am currently in a temporary clan that i will most definitely leave that clan in prioritization for this one.

Thank you,

-RetaliationX03   

On 7/28/2017 at 4:57 AM, Aps7 said:

Guys are you  still recruiting? any slots left? IGN: aps7

On 8/1/2017 at 1:05 AM, Limla said:

IGN : Limla

would love to join the clan when theres room available 

On 8/1/2017 at 1:19 AM, sagyfatface said:

Im pretty new to warframe and is still learning all of the things in the game but i have also been looking for a PC clan that seems fun to been in and i thing this clan looks very promising so i would really like to join this promising looking clan. :-)

On 8/1/2017 at 0:33 PM, fyreba11 said:

Hi, I would love to join this clan! IGN: fyreba11 I'm mastery rank 22 looking to learn raids among other things!

On 8/1/2017 at 3:18 PM, Guiavena said:

Hello! After around 2 years of not playing Warframe (I play since closed beta) I came back around 2 weeks ago! I searched for a clan (small one, just a storm tier) to have friends to play with. However the clan proved to be really inactive, and I haven't played a single time with them (most of the time I'm the only one online)... I was hoping to get an invite to Elysium, so I would have more people to run missions and relics with :)

IGN: Guiavena

On 8/1/2017 at 11:28 PM, FSoHJoshie said:

Hello I recently started playing warframe and I'm looking for people to play with and teach me a little bit about the game.

ign: Fsohjoshie

On 8/2/2017 at 10:48 PM, omarrabie10 said:

I would like to join your clan

IGN:omarrabie10

On 8/3/2017 at 5:17 AM, oFractureD said:

Hello,

So im relatively new to the game, so ideally looking for a friendly/helpful clan that help me acclimate properly and answer questions if i have any, came across your recruitment thread and looks like a well kept clan, so i hope to join you in your endeavours and refine my skills! 

IGN is oFractureD

Invites sent, welcome to Elysium Noire! To those who are un-quoted, you have to leave your current clan before I can send you an invite. Do post here again once you have done so =)

My ign is rocket54 im currently mr 4 i don't spend money into the game so i still have volt. I'm just looking for a fun time in this game. I want the most enjoyable experience i have never been in a clan before and i just want to join this one because it sounds fun. Also im going to be in another clan for about a day or so until i get feedback from you guys

Edited by rocket54