The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

I've run into a couple not-so-great experiences with smaller-scale Dojo's, and it's been pretty disconcerting to say the least, it's made me feel like the clan/social systems are broken in this game.

So i'm taking a chance at a large-scale clan and hoping that i have a better experience.   

In-game-name is: Neoyoshi

EDIT:  found a guild.

Edited by Neoyoshi

On 8/6/2017 at 7:22 PM, Deniz_ said:

Hello! I would like to join the family as well, fairly veteran player but still don't know anything about clans :) Waiting for an invite, thank you.

On 8/6/2017 at 8:49 PM, beezosaurus said:

Returning player from a year off. Joined a "helpful" moon clan but havent once been assisted with anything Ive asked for help with. Looking for a more active and actually helpful crew. This seems like my new home.

MR 6

IGN: beezosaurus

On 8/7/2017 at 1:10 AM, OrangeFury said:

Hey! Heard about this clan from a friend of mine, sounds like great fun. Would really like to join.

IGN: OrangeFury

On 8/7/2017 at 4:19 PM, tsunameh said:

Hello

Rank 4 noob would like to join to get some help and help others

Ign: tsunameh

On 8/8/2017 at 5:55 AM, TheOutcastAlt said:

Hey!

Used to play the game before. Thought I would get back into it. Now I am an active player playing for 2 hours (at least) every day. Just looking to have a laugh and play some Warframe. IGN : TheOutcastWF

On 8/8/2017 at 6:21 PM, --OWL-- said:

IGN: --OWL--
Friend's IGN: Arieadne 

Hello! I've recently joined back Warframe, and I would like to be a part of this community, I'll be dragging my friend a long if that's alright! 
Still kinda new to the game regardless of being in MR7, hope that I'll be able to contribute in some ways if possible!

On 8/9/2017 at 7:39 AM, flummoxer said:

IGN: flummoxer

Hello, I am interested in joining your clan.  Thanks.

On 8/9/2017 at 11:08 AM, Gboy_com said:

Hi there, I'm Interested to join your clan please. Because awesome emblem and dojo there.

So heres my ign: Gboy_com

Hope you will invite me. Thanks in advance.

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire! To those not quoted who posted before/on 9th August 2017, I am unable to send you an invite as you are still in a clan. Please leave your current clan and post here again so we can send you an invite =) To those who posted after 9th August 2017, we are unable to send out invites for the time being as we are full at the moment. We will start sending out invites in a few days again. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience =)

Edited by Sava-EN-

18 hours ago, --OWL-- said:

IGN: --OWL--
IGN: Arieadne

Hello again! Both accounts aren't in any other Clans at the moment so I'm not sure why the invite didn't get through.
Is it okay if you try again? Thanks!

The invite didn't get through as we didn't have capacity to send an invite at that time =( We have now sent both you and your friend an invite. Welcome to Elysium Noire =)

Greetings!
I've been playing Warframe since a few days and having a lot of fun. Now I'm looking to join a clan to have an even better time by playing within a friendly community, and yours stood out to me in that regard (the 'fun' aspect). I'm 20 years old, situated in Germany, equipped with a working voice and microphone (I hope you folks have an active voice server!), and currently MR3. I'd be glad if you could send an invite my way as soon there's some space again for me to join in!

Best regards

-Me ;)

Edited by S3thc0n

hi i am Genm same in game name same as forum. i am looking for a clan to join my last was a mountain one that kinda fell apart. i am casual usually only on couple hrs do some things was wondering if i can join you just looking for someone to play with and have fun cause i hate doing solo stuff unless i have to.

Edited by genm

On 8/12/2017 at 4:26 AM, S3thc0n said:

Greetings!
I've been playing Warframe since a few days and having a lot of fun. Now I'm looking to join a clan to have an even better time by playing within a friendly community, and yours stood out to me in that regard (the 'fun' aspect). I'm 20 years old, situated in Germany, equipped with a working voice and microphone (I hope you folks have an active voice server!), and currently MR3. I'd be glad if you could send an invite my way as soon there's some space again for me to join in!

Best regards

-Me ;)

On 8/13/2017 at 6:05 PM, ChokoDk said:

Id like to join if it is possible

IGN: ChokoDk

On 8/13/2017 at 6:19 PM, KonoAma said:

Hello, I would like to join back into the clan after my long hiatus if there's still room available for me.

IGN: KonoAma

Thank you in advance.

On 8/13/2017 at 6:45 PM, Bostrom_NZ said:

Hi there,

I've started building my first new warframe and am keen to join a clan so I can learn the game more with other people.

Hopefully you have invites left, thank you.

On 8/13/2017 at 8:01 PM, omarrabie10 said:

Hello, I have been looking for a helping clan and I think I found it 

IGN:omarrabie10

On 8/14/2017 at 0:17 PM, genm said:

hi i am Genm same in game name same as forum. i am looking for a clan to join my last was a mountain one that kinda fell apart. i am casual usually only on couple hrs do some things was wondering if i can join you just looking for someone to play with and have fun cause i hate doing solo stuff unless i have to.

18 hours ago, LegoBased said:

Hi! joined warframe a couple days ago. Looking for a clan to join and meet new people currently have no one to grind with so I would to join!

IGN: LegoBased

Invites sent! Welcome to Elysium Noire! To those who were unquoted, I was unable to send you an invite as you are still in a clan. Please leave your current clan and post here again so we can send you an invite =)

13 hours ago, mark774 said:

Hey, I'm an old player returning to the game after a long pause and currently searching for a clan, would be nice if I could join you.

IGN: mark774

7 hours ago, Hollowdown620 said:

Hello, I am a player who has taken a break for and while I was gone was forced out of my previous clan due to inactivity. I would like to be a part of a clan again if you would allow me to. 

IGN: Hollowdown620

Invites sent, welcome to the Noire =)

17 hours ago, eggplantt said:

Hit me up with one of those invites plz

IGN:eggplantt

You have to leave your current clan before I can send you an invite. Do post here again once you have done so =)