Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hey, i would like to join your clan, mostly because im looking for more ppl to play with, learn new things about WF and have fun in the game. Im kinda bored of pick ups all the time. Tthe clan in which im actually playing is like a ghost town, just me online 99% of the time. My IGN is Grizraz. Hope to have news from you soon =)

On 8/26/2017 at 10:51 AM, KreigFrame said:

Hi, i'm a new player (master rank 4 soon to be 5) and I would love to join your clan, it sounds so cool and fun.

IGN:KreigFrame 

Thank you for your time! :smile:

On 8/27/2017 at 10:17 AM, FUZZIMENT said:

Hi! IGN is FUZZIMENT, looking to rejoin the clan after a period of inactivity, cant wait to be back again!

On 8/27/2017 at 5:55 PM, Destiny1944 said:

Sorry for the discommode situation, I'd like to sign again :) 

IGN: Destiny1944

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

On 8/28/2017 at 1:22 PM, Skiritai said:

Hello,

I would like to be part of an active clan, you all seem to have it together. Joining with my buddy Shadowcrow410

IGN: Skiritai

thx o/

On 8/28/2017 at 1:23 PM, ShadowCrow410 said:

Hi I want to join your clan. IGN: ShadowCrow410

On 8/28/2017 at 9:11 PM, serialNmilk said:

Previous clan was inactive. Looking for a new clan to learn the ropes and have fun.
IGN: serialNmilk

On 8/28/2017 at 10:17 PM, XxSlayerxX98 said:

Hell there :)

IGN : XxSlayerxX98

What a name though :D

15 hours ago, Grizraz said:

Hey, i would like to join your clan, mostly because im looking for more ppl to play with, learn new things about WF and have fun in the game. Im kinda bored of pick ups all the time. Tthe clan in which im actually playing is like a ghost town, just me online 99% of the time. My IGN is Grizraz. Hope to have news from you soon =)

Invites sent, welcome to the family! To those who were unquoted, I could not send an invite as you are still in a clan. Do post here again once you have left your current clan so that we can send you an invite =)

Hello! I really like the humor, I would be glad to be able to join Ekysium Noire.

I am a really active player since I've taken great interest to Sorties and such and seeking for a bit of help.

I honestly hope the guild is female friendly ^^...

IGN:Caeya

Have a good day everyone!

Hello! I am a returning player that seeks a new clan to take me under it's shoulder, explaining the new stuff i have missed in the past year. MR 15 and active player.

To the post above me... there are no girls here, just tennos... but if you identify as one, who am i to judge you :)

Forgot my IGN: StormRaging

Edited by StormRaging
IGN

Hey there folks! Newer player here looking for a laid back environment for myself and a friend to learn the ropes a bit. Were both fairly active and I don't mind making contributions when they're needed. Drop me a line if you still have some space free. :)  IGN: Ganatar

On 8/31/2017 at 0:10 PM, Kryptonex said:

Hey! I'd love to join Elysium Noire :)

I've been looking for a more active clan! Thanks!

IGN: Kryptonex

On 9/1/2017 at 11:41 PM, StormRaging said:

Hello! I am a returning player that seeks a new clan to take me under it's shoulder, explaining the new stuff i have missed in the past year. MR 15 and active player.

To the post above me... there are no girls here, just tennos... but if you identify as one, who am i to judge you :)

Forgot my IGN: StormRaging

On 9/2/2017 at 0:11 AM, Ganatar said:

Hey there folks! Newer player here looking for a laid back environment for myself and a friend to learn the ropes a bit. Were both fairly active and I don't mind making contributions when they're needed. Drop me a line if you still have some space free. :)  IGN: Ganatar

On 9/2/2017 at 0:39 AM, Di-Mach said:

New to the game but defo looking for active guild. Please consider me TY.  UK based player.

On 9/2/2017 at 7:43 PM, 0germ0 said:

Hey, I'm mr 13 and I've been playing warframe for a few years but I'm a returned player for the past months, was wondering if I could join also I have a few questions

IGN : 0germ0

On 9/4/2017 at 0:16 AM, GuiltlessHonor said:

Greetings,

Casual player looking for some awesome people and a welcoming clan. Will you accept?

IGN: GuiltlessHonor

Invites sent! Welcome to the family =) To those who were unquoted, you have to leave your current clan before I can send you an invite. Do post here again once you have done so =)

Edited by Sava-EN-
  • Like 1

I am new to the game but I am now realizing that the more advanced content is much easier for groups than solo and that the game is complex and the in-game help is pretty useless.  I am a longtime gamer having spent too many years on WoW.  Thanks.

Hello mate! I'm a new player and am currently soloing every content I've encountered. Lately I've begun to realize that playing alone made the game feels like a chore to do with all the solo grinding and material farming. After seeing what your clan offers, I feel like this community is exactly the thing I've been wanting for all this while. I would really love to join your clan '-'a

IGN: Rukae