The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

your clan is very impressive
IGN : jeremymarquis

I am new player looking for fun in this game. This game have various style to play and it can grow my childhood imagination
I like to play stealth, so I love ZHUGE as primary weapon and I picked VOLT due to my love of THOR series. 

On 30/11/2017 at 8:14 AM, Xanzul said:

Hello, I would like to join the clan

IGN: Xanzul

On 01/12/2017 at 1:15 AM, jeremymarquis said:

your clan is very impressive
IGN : jeremymarquis

I am new player looking for fun in this game. This game have various style to play and it can grow my childhood imagination
I like to play stealth, so I love ZHUGE as primary weapon and I picked VOLT due to my love of THOR series. 

7 hours ago, Alhawk said:

I would love to join! 
IGN: Alhawk

Invites sent! Welcome guys!

Henlo, im looking for a clan that is active, friendly, with people that are willing to help eachother out and as i was searching through the clan list and this clan seems nice :laugh:

if there are slots left, i would like to join please :inlove: 

Region : Asia
MR 11
IGN : Natrizald

hey i've been looking for a new clan since the clan i was in is cmepletely dead, my warframe user is liveeatbreathetitans, steam is lovelyasfuck (sorry for the profanity),  my region is asia and my master rank is 9. if there are still some spots left i hope i can get in. :)

Edited by liveeatbreathetitans