The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

On 1/20/2018 at 7:33 PM, AemosBlackwater said:

Hi guys! I am quite new to the game, rank6 mastery atm

I'd love to explore more of the game and what it has to offer and of course having fun with people

Can i guys join you? Would be amazing!

IGN: AemosBlackwater

On 1/20/2018 at 7:51 PM, Sprei said:

Greeting!

I would like to join your clan if possible.

IGN: Sprei

Region: EU

22 hours ago, .Drive said:

Hello!

Benn looking for an active clan. Hopeful I can join.

IGN: .Drive

Region: SEA

1 hour ago, Sylvexis said:

Hope you have room for one more!  I'm a new player and looking for a home.

IGN: Sylvexis

Done

Name : Umbraxeo

Mastery rank : 13

About me: I am a returning player that was brought back in by the allure of shiny gold accessories that can blow a hole in the head of bombards, so if you ever need anyone to run relic hunts or chase down prime parts I'm your girl! Lately ive been playing this game nonstop so i'll be around to help plenty. I'm known for my sharp tongue and witty humor which i would be more than happy to bring to discord. Joining a clan with a good community is essential to me and from what I have seen i would be honored to join your clan!

20 hours ago, Umbraxeo said:

Name : Umbraxeo

Mastery rank : 13

About me: I am a returning player that was brought back in by the allure of shiny gold accessories that can blow a hole in the head of bombards, so if you ever need anyone to run relic hunts or chase down prime parts I'm your girl! Lately ive been playing this game nonstop so i'll be around to help plenty. I'm known for my sharp tongue and witty humor which i would be more than happy to bring to discord. Joining a clan with a good community is essential to me and from what I have seen i would be honored to join your clan!

19 hours ago, Yerona said:

Returning player looking for a clan to chill with.

Used to be in this clan before I quit playing.

IGN: Yerona

17 hours ago, DocBadwrench said:

I'm not annoying. A team player. Friendly, even.

What the heck, I'll give it a shot. It's getting hard to solo missions now that I've hit Uranus plus space is very quiet.

1 hour ago, Bendizen said:

IGN: Bendizen

Region: SA

Done

Hello I am a new player to warframe my user is Elmo_Saw I would like to join ur clan in hopes of learning from some ppl and in the bright future try to teach other players what I have learned from you. By the way i started yesterday so thnx for ur time

8 hours ago, Elmo_Ssw said:

Hello I am a new player to warframe my user is Elmo_Saw I would like to join ur clan in hopes of learning from some ppl and in the bright future try to teach other players what I have learned from you. By the way i started yesterday so thnx for ur time

Done

Hello everyone, just wanted to drop in and say that I would be very interested in joining! I'm a returning player so I'm currently trying to relearn all the ropes. Look forward to meeting and speaking with you all!

IGN: Thlnk

(That's an "L" not an I just incase you miss that!)

MR: 10

Thank you very much!

Hello, I'm a new player Mr 5. I was on a clan earlier which really didn't suit my tastes, moreover I want to see the social aspect of the game and experience the whole game as it's meant to be. Can I please join?

Thank you.

On 1/25/2018 at 2:18 PM, odstlongshot said:

Hello, I am a semi-new player looking for a new clan. 

IGN: odstlongshot 

MR: 7 

23 hours ago, KnightLion007 said:

Hi New'ish player from South Africa, just finished Uranus yesterday MR8 looking for a clan and some people to enjoy this awesome game with.

IGN: KnightLion007

23 hours ago, Runes101 said:

Hi there,

My son is in your clan and im a new player (and loving this game), Would love to join.

IGN: Runes101

MR: 4

Thanks 

21 hours ago, -CM-Panda said:

Good day,

returning player, german with the habit of talking english :)

IGN: -CM-Panda

Thanks 

18 hours ago, Thlnk said:

Hello everyone, just wanted to drop in and say that I would be very interested in joining! I'm a returning player so I'm currently trying to relearn all the ropes. Look forward to meeting and speaking with you all!

IGN: Thlnk

(That's an "L" not an I just incase you miss that!)

MR: 10

Thank you very much!

4 hours ago, Kp24 said:

Hello, I'm a new player Mr 5. I was on a clan earlier which really didn't suit my tastes, moreover I want to see the social aspect of the game and experience the whole game as it's meant to be. Can I please join?

Thank you.

Invites sent, welcome to the family =)

4 hours ago, Prince_Westerino said:

So I'm a bit of a newbie, and I wondered if I could come over to the Noire!

IGN: Prince_Westerino

MR: 6

1 hour ago, DoomsdayGunner said:

I have recently been awoken from my slumber by lotus. It's a big world out there and I would like friends who I can fight alongside.

IGN:DoomsdayGunner

Invites sent, welcome to the Noire =)

4 hours ago, WyclefMack said:

I would like to join your clan!

IGN: WyclefMack 

Steam: Wyclef Mack

I've been looking for a clan to roll with for awhile now, and I'm hoping this will be the one.

You gotta leave your current clan before I can send you an invite, do post here again once you have done so =)