The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Ayy, my friend DoubleSomethin invited me to your dojo and I was honestly amazing, really impressed that you guys spent so much time to make everything as perfect as it is. Talked to a few people, and I'd really love to join. Please excuse my name, it was a typo. C:

Hi I'm currently MR15, I'm a very active player and I'm very helpful. It would be nice if you can shoot me an invite.

IGN: -KISSSHOT-

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

Hello :D This clan seems like what I am looking for,so if you dont mind I would like to join your ranks :) Only armed with Volt,and still quite n00b with mods,but I think I can be helpful :D Peace out :D

I would like to join~~ A mr.5 tenno with over 100hr gameplay in 1 month (but still a rookie QQ)needs this clan.

IGN: chenchih716

IGN: Aairo

Would like to join

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

IGN: Kadhoki

This seems a really fun clan to be part of, i would like to join it ^^

Invite sent! Welcome to EN =)

IGN Fumftausend

- waves - ProtoRequiem here, like what I saw. Looking to expand my Warframe experience with you guys~

I'd like an invite as well; My former clan became pretty inactive, and looking for people to do raids with

IGN: Asherax

MR 20

Invites sent! Welcome to the family =)

hope I'll get invite from you guys.. IGN: Godstriker  

GLHF!

MR: 19

Seems like you're still in a clan. Just post here again once you have left your current clan. We will be waiting! =)

Username=ForsakenAlien

Rank=Mr11

Age=16 Nov29 1998

Country=philippines

TimeZone=UTC +8 

Reason for Membership=I really want to join a clan. I hear that they are very fun and exciting, also I would enjoy meeting new people on this clan

Previous clans=Bnr

Knowledge of members=I currently do not know about any of your members 

who told you aboutthe clan=Nobody

Username=ForsakenAlien
Rank=Mr11
Age=16 Nov29 1998
Country=philippines
TimeZone=UTC +8 
Reason for Membership=I really want to join a clan. I hear that they are very fun and exciting, also I would enjoy meeting new people on this clan
Previous clans=Bnr
Knowledge of members=I currently do not know about any of your members 
who told you aboutthe clan=Nobody

hey can i jon this clan? IGN > "--Q--Lightbringer"

MR : 19 

I would love to be a part of the family! I've never been part of a huge clan in any game ever and I feel this would be an amazing opportunity! 

IGN: Carnageseason

Seems like you're still in a clan. Just post here again once you have left your current clan. We will be waiting! =)

hello?

i joined the clan a while ago (this summer if i remember correctly), BUT some time after i had SOME (and for some i mean OH S#&$ A LOT) problems, some worse than others, still, i was kicked for inactivity and now that i FINALLY managed to resolve all of them i wanted to join once again.

as always IGN:vodkacrepper

hello?

i joined the clan a while ago (this summer if i remember correctly), BUT some time after i had SOME (and for some i mean OH S#&$ A LOT) problems, some worse than others, still, i was kicked for inactivity and now that i FINALLY managed to resolve all of them i wanted to join once again.

as always IGN:vodkacrepper

I'm looking for a clan that has research labs, and I found this masterpiece of a clan. Am I able to join?

Hey guys me and my friend are looking for a clan invite our IGNs are- Kalendaan, Maximus1603

I was able to invite your friend but was unable to invite you as you are still in a clan. Just post again here once you have left your clan. We will be waiting! =)