The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

To all that wish to join Elysium Noire, our clan is currently full at the moment. We will be doing a cleanup of members in our clan and recruitment will resume in a few hours time. Any players that have been affected by the pending list cleanup please do post here again so that we can send you another invite. Players that wish to join Elysium Noire can put down their In-Game Names (IGNs) in this thread first and we will send the invites once we have done our cleanup. I would like to apologize on behalf of EN for this inconvenience.   

Sava-EN-, Vanguard Elite of the Noire at your service

Still looking for recruits ?

Im about to leave my clan and looking for more social clan and im interested joining. My masteryrank is 14

Im about to leave my clan and looking for more social clan and im interested joining. My masteryrank is 14

Yes, we definitely are recruiting! Just post here again once you have left your current clan. We will be waiting! =)

Hey there, I was doing T4D with some guys and one of them told me about your clan. So I checked this page and it turned out to be pretty awesome. In fact, it's all I ever wanted in a clan. Cool, sleek and GOLD! I'm a fairly active MR17 player (soon to be MR18) and I would love to be invited. Thanks and see you soon! :)

IGN: Starflux

IGN: Kurhee

Hey there, I was doing T4D with some guys and one of them told me about your clan. So I checked this page and it turned out to be pretty awesome. In fact, it's all I ever wanted in a clan. Cool, sleek and GOLD! I'm a fairly active MR17 player (soon to be MR18) and I would love to be invited. Thanks and see you soon! :)

IGN: Starflux

Yo , Inv plox :P

IGN: SleepyPill

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

IGN : XWaremperorX

Hello. Just got back into the game after a long time and all the people I used to play with quit so i thought it would be a nice time to find some new people to play with. I am almost active everyday and i love to play with new people. Hope i can get a invite :)

Please, invite me!

IGN: CybeRmagE_Vasiliy

IGN: Sceaduseirios

Hello! I've been playing warframe for more than a year now but my current clan is completely dead and this clan seems to be really active and nice so it would be nice if I could join. Thank you! 

IGN : XWaremperorX

Hello. Just got back into the game after a long time and all the people I used to play with quit so i thought it would be a nice time to find some new people to play with. I am almost active everyday and i love to play with new people. Hope i can get a invite :)

Invites are sent! Welcome to the Noire =)