The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hi I would like to join you clan been away from the game a little while and would like to play with people ;)

Ign goughy

Hi can I get an invite?

IGN: NaryOgrady

Thanks!

Would you mind sending me an clan invitation?

Ign:Wartenno01

Thanks in advance

May I have an invite? tia!

IGN: DeadlyPeanutt

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

hi I've used to play warframe all the time but had filters put on my pc so I couldn't play for a couple of month's about 4 to 5 month's  I've just recently got them taken off and can finely come back on warframe would it be ok for me to join your clan

IGN crimsonKNIGHT5      

Edited by crimsonKNIGHT5

Hello, would love to join.  Previous clan was a bit deserted.

IGN : Moomified

MR : 20

Region : EU

Hello

IGN: Galaha

MR:13

hi I've used to play warframe all the time but had filters put on my pc so I couldn't play for a couple of month's about 4 to 5 month's  I've just recently got them taken off and can finely come back on warframe would it be ok for me to join your clan

IGN crimsonKNIGHT5      

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

IGN:  LLLOPERANDLLL   yeah operand was taken :/

I am on PC

MR: 19

My clan is basically dead and I am looking for constant raid/draco runs with experienced team members.

IGN : Hojl

MR : 10

I want to join this clan as now I am lone tenno who is somehow on a deserted island as I don't know what happen to my previous clan. (0w0)

Hi! May I join your guild. My Ign is DarkSyndrome and I am MR 5! Would love to be a part of this fantastic clan that you guys have built up. :D

IGN : SnowViking

MR : 10

Region : Asia

I've been playing solo for so long, but it kinda gets boring when you don't have friends on a particular game. Beam me up, Scotty!

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

IGN : FailMedicXIII

MR : 17

I was in the clan previously like a few days ago but I was confused and tried to join my old clan but it turned out that they changed for the worse, so I apologize for hopping but I would love to be in the clan again :d

Can i join? :)

He id like to join. 

BoxTrickster

Hi! My IGN name is P8ragon. Would love to be a part, thanks!

Seems like you guys are still in a clan/found another clan. I apologise for the delay as our clan is currently overpopulated and will be having halts to invites into the clan.