Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

I'd like to join

My IGN: Zetsuei390

I'd like to join please

IGN: Rydralle

MR 19

Hi. I have been playing for a while now but recently its got quite boring cause my clan has been really inactive lately. I wanna join a new and exciting clan with lots of friendly and active members. I hope i can become a part of your community. Thanks

Hi there new to the game would like to join IGN: NIghtshaddow

IGN Zaraska_Solani (if you have room of course) Just returned to the game after a long hiatus and well...need more people to play woff because I is lonely tenno ;-; XD

IGN: Merenbrand

Hey! Could I get an invite too? This looks just like my kind of a clan!

Hey Guys/Gals 

I'd love to join your clan if you would let me, im a quick learner and can adapt to anything you wish me to do!

Thanks, Hope you let me in

-The Fox

Hello

I am very new to Warframe and have lots to learn but i know that this clan would be a great place start.

i would love it if i could join your clan.

-Dranl

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

To the others, we are currently full at the moment and you will be queued to be invited next.

Hey there, I'm a relatively new player (MR 6) looking for a nice community to zip and crash around the solar system with.

I'd appreciate it if I could be invited when a spot is available.

I'm Nydonnin in-game, though you probably already know that through my forum username.

My IGN is Jared33333 (I know it's crap). I've heard a lot about it and seen its awesomeness from a friend. Anyways, I would like to join your clan if recruitment is still active. My Mastery Rank level is 5.

Edited by Jared33333

Hi,

I'm looking to join a decent size clan. I have a fair amount of resources to contribute too. I'm on nearly every day :)

Edit - Probably should add that I've been playing for about a year.

Edited by Nappas

so i joined this clan there big they say there helpful they say in the last 3 days nobody has said a word im not even sure there not all bots lol so joining a clan that at-least has ppl in chat would be great so please through this new teno a bone and give me an invite. I dont know what im doing and i have really alfull dps but im friendly.

IGN is StellaBlue

Hey, I'm new to the game and would like to join you.

IGN: Skaru1

Hi,

I would like to join.  My IGN is Solusaran.

Heyyyoo I'm planning to join a clan :D and this sounds like a fun one... sooo may i ask May I join your clan :D 

IGN: BenoMonster1423

Hey, I'd like to join when there's a place available! I'm MR 4.

IGN: PR2047

I'd like to join please

IGN:jjp47

MR 20

timezone -8

hey~, I'd like to join too

IGN: arccy

Hey, I'd really like to join. IGN is Junotekh.