The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

14 hours ago, Mathmic said:

A friend of mine just joined your clan (dragoon1808), I would also love to become a member!

IGN: Mathmic

11 hours ago, orpheusrain said:

hi would i be able to get a invite your looks like an amazing

IGN:  orpheusrain 

Invites sent, welcome to Elysium.

Would like to join                                                                                                                                                                                                                 IGN:pintoproton

Edited by pintoproton

14 hours ago, Esorono said:

Hello, may I join as well please? I am Esorono in game.

14 hours ago, pintoproton said:

Would like to join                                                                                                                                                                                                                 IGN:pintoproton

6 hours ago, unfunctor said:

Hello, can I get an invite?

IGN: unfunctor

Thanks!

Invites sent, welcome to Elysium.

39 minutes ago, Saqxon said:

My ingame tag is Saqxon. Coming back in game after 2 years.

We just hit max capacity, when we have free room we will invite you if you still need a clan. Post another message or message me if ones of the recruiters(or me) forgets!

Hey My User name is Leonidas_King_Of_Sparta and I just want to join your clan because I previously joined a small ghost clan and was having no fun because nobody was ever on so I hope that if I join a bigger clan I will have more fun. I am not a hardcore player I just get on actually almost every day at some point and o whatever random stuff I want to do for the day.

On 3/31/2016 at 6:42 PM, Adrianze said:

Hello, i would love to be part of your clan.

user name: Adrianze

Thank you !

On 4/1/2016 at 7:51 PM, BJamesMach97 said:

Hey. Just started Warframe some time back and would really like to join a clan for an all round experience. ?

On 4/1/2016 at 7:55 PM, xHankyPanky said:

Hi i would like to join. IGN:xHankyPanky

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

20 minutes ago, Aetherial_Enigma said:

Well, i suppose it wouldn`t hurt to leave a message here, but is there still room for a member in this clan? 

If so, i would like to join( long time player here) as i have been looking for a large active clan

9 minutes ago, Seamerlin said:

I am a bit new, so I would like to join a clan that could help me learn some more. I play regularly and am active. (enough...)

Edit- My IGN is Seamerlin

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =)