Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

8 hours ago, godofwar92 said:

Hello i would like to join your prestigious clan. Thank you.

4 hours ago, PhrozenPhyr said:

Hi, I'd like to join.

P.S. Damn, those emblems are sexy.

1 hour ago, Glqxy said:

I would love to join this clan. Want to have a good time with some clan members and just have a lot of fun.

IGN: Glqxy

42 minutes ago, Izludex said:

Hello, id like to join. 

Izludex

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =D

Hi there, I've just recently left my first clan as they were pretty low on numbers and the few members it did have were a bit preoccupied. I'm a fairly new player (MR4 currently) who's big on coop play and always looking to play with others. I'm polite, a quick study and keen on team synergy and working together; I see every mission as a learning experience and an opportunity to improve. I'm based in New Zealand so my time zone might be different to a lot of players but I'm on a lot. I'd love to join your clan if you or another member could please give me an invite. Thanks for your time! :)

IGN: patha31p

Edited by patha31p
Forgot to add IGN (derp)

14 hours ago, DevoLivE said:

OWO i like join IGN DevoLivE 

9 hours ago, patha31p said:

Hi there, I've just recently left my first clan as they were pretty low on numbers and the few members it did have were a bit preoccupied. I'm a fairly new player (MR4 currently) who's big on coop play and always looking to play with others. I'm polite, a quick study and keen on team synergy and working together; I see every mission as a learning experience and an opportunity to improve. I'm based in New Zealand so my time zone might be different to a lot of players but I'm on a lot. I'd love to join your clan if you or another member could please give me an invite. Thanks for your time! :)

IGN: patha31p

5 hours ago, PillowZero said:

Hi I wanna join! :D

IGN: PillowZero

PS: AnimeDude suggested this :)

5 hours ago, Kanomrooo said:

Ohayoooo! May I join the clan? 

IGN: Kanomrooo

MR 14

AnimeDude Suggested to join EN

4 hours ago, Chaitanyamd said:

Please add me 

MY IGN : Chaitanyamd.

Invites sent, welcome to Elysium.

Hello fellow Warframes. I am BRO_ROBO also known as Konrad. I would like to join this clan because my current clan is never active and I am looking for an awesome community of players to fight alongside. Hope to see all of you soon.

56 minutes ago, Netsuno said:

Hello~! I just started about 2 or so days ago, looking to make some friends and just generally have people to play with. So if you'd have me, I'd like to join and have fun~

IGN: Netsuno

Invite sent, welcome to Elysium.

42 minutes ago, BRO_ROBO said:

Hello fellow Warframes. I am BRO_ROBO also known as Konrad. I would like to join this clan because my current clan is never active and I am looking for an awesome community of players to fight alongside. Hope to see all of you soon.

You need to leave your current clan first before I can invite you.

10 hours ago, RulerNexo said:

Hi my IGN is RulerNexo

If you can invite me i'd love to join :)

10 hours ago, ovlagus said:

Hey my ign is ovlagus.

I would love to join this clan :D

8 hours ago, aprillla999 said:

hello can you please invite me you your clan? IGN: aprillla999

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =)