The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hi I am posting on this forum, because one of your member Kim-Jong-NM- was trying to scam me on trade today. I was buying Glaive P Set and we made a deal for 150plat. When we start trading he put in 1 glaive disc and 3 glaive blade. I ask him where's the BP and he said there's not enough room to put BP in. I ask him to take off 1 of the blade and put in the BP instead and he ask me  "Why?" After that he refuse to put in BP and ask me if i wanted it or not, saying that there's someone else offer'n 200 plat for the set. After that i cancel the trade.  So tell me how does this situation look to you? Just to let everyone who's reading this know. The full set to make a Glaive P set was 1 Glaive BP , 2 Glaive blade and 1 Glaive Disc. So have a talk with "your" clan member, be4 he goes off and scam other ppl and have the whole server list your clan as a scammer clan 

Hello! I've been a Warframe player for a long time now, and I'm looking forward to joining a big clan.

You can reach me at Dadragon5@TennoOrbiter.com :D

Jokes aside... IGN: Dadragon5

Edited by Dadragon5

On 4/3/2016 at 7:54 AM, Isovaline said:

New player looking to join a clan and learn the game.

IGN: Isovaline

On 4/4/2016 at 8:11 AM, Zensoca said:

hello. I'd like to join this clan if possible

7 hours ago, Res-26 said:

IGN : Res-26 

Looking forward to join your clan :D I wish I could get an invite ^^

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

On 4/4/2016 at 7:02 PM, 1.UP said:

Hi I am posting on this forum, because one of your member Kim-Jong-NM- was trying to scam me on trade today. I was buying Glaive P Set and we made a deal for 150plat. When we start trading he put in 1 glaive disc and 3 glaive blade. I ask him where's the BP and he said there's not enough room to put BP in. I ask him to take off 1 of the blade and put in the BP instead and he ask me  "Why?" After that he refuse to put in BP and ask me if i wanted it or not, saying that there's someone else offer'n 200 plat for the set. After that i cancel the trade.  So tell me how does this situation look to you? Just to let everyone who's reading this know. The full set to make a Glaive P set was 1 Glaive BP , 2 Glaive blade and 1 Glaive Disc. So have a talk with "your" clan member, be4 he goes off and scam other ppl and have the whole server list your clan as a scammer clan 

We'll look into this issue, thanks for informing us.

Hello, I would love to join your clan. I love your emblem. And your recruitment post is really nice. Would just love to be part of a large clan. Please send me an invite if there is space :)

IGN: darklit

MR: 13

I would love to join this clan,a have been rly active in warframe and was looking for a active clan,if u could send me  a friend invite   so i can let u know when i leave my current inactive clan i would be rly greatful good sir.IGN:Junjul

You can send me the clan invite now

Edited by Junjul

20 hours ago, Shihugi said:

IGN - Shihugi 

Looking for to join this clan. Hoping that you'll send invite Thank you.

19 hours ago, FlamingCreepa said:

IGN: FlamingCreepa

I've been looking for a clan with lots of players. I enjoy playing together with others and want to find a clan that is active and friendly.

19 hours ago, SirNathaniel said:

If you have any space left, I'd like to join your clan.

IGN: SirNathaniel

Thanks in advance!

12 hours ago, Keyeric said:

id like to join, soon. MR eleven

the f4r left side of my keybord doenst work just fyi

6 hours ago, darklit said:

Hello, I would love to join your clan. I love your emblem. And your recruitment post is really nice. Would just love to be part of a large clan. Please send me an invite if there is space :)

IGN: darklit

MR: 13

5 hours ago, Junjul said:

I would love to join this clan,a have been rly active in warframe and was looking for a active clan,if u could send me  a friend invite   so i can let u know when i leave my current inactive clan i would be rly greatful good sir.IGN:Junjul

You can send me the clan invite now

Hello, I'm Zao760

I was referred to this thread via in-game recruitment channel. I'd love to join your clan. I'm a newer player only rank 4 at the moment but I'm learning very fast. I'm looking for some good team play, coms and help learning the tricks of the warframe trade. In return I can offer my gains to the next player eager to learn what I have. Anywho, let me know what I can do to make this happen. I'm very active so the best way to get in touch with me is via In-game. Thanks for reading :)

4 hours ago, Zao760 said:

Hello, I'm Zao760

I was referred to this thread via in-game recruitment channel. I'd love to join your clan. I'm a newer player only rank 4 at the moment but I'm learning very fast. I'm looking for some good team play, coms and help learning the tricks of the warframe trade. In return I can offer my gains to the next player eager to learn what I have. Anywho, let me know what I can do to make this happen. I'm very active so the best way to get in touch with me is via In-game. Thanks for reading :)

2 hours ago, plati_num said:

Hi,i am a player want to join your clan

IGN plati_num

Hope to hear from your soon.