The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think The Grineer Need To Be Checked Out.

Damagedice

Rhinos have iron skin, making us invulnerable to procs till it receives enough direct damage. He means that if you are a Rhino and only Rhino, you shouldn't say Grineer slash procs aren't a big deal.

Hum... What? O_o

Not sure you understood the meaning of this sentence fellow Tenno... Sentence that wasn't even directed to you in the first place... Hum hum... Nevermind^^'.

What it means is : "Just because his avatar on the forums is a Rhino Prime doesn't mean he ONLY uses Rhino Prime in the game."

There, better?

Oh and dismissing the bleed proc issue just because YOU use Rhino... Kinda dumb... I'm really sorry, couldn't find any other word^^'. It doesn't mean you're dumb, just the way you're putting it feels kinda dumb to me. But that's just me, okay^^'?

Please don't hate me^^'.

Also: Solo player experience is lacking. DE seems to be forcing us into matches with other players, more and more as time goes on.

Or you can try investing in frames and weapons better suited for the task of handling missions alone. Rhino aside, the Nyx, Excalibur, and Vauban frames are great for solo because of the immense CC they bring to the table. Ignoring the brakk, the stug and phage weapons have the best DPS more readily available.

Hum... What? O_o

Not sure you understood the meaning of this sentence fellow Tenno... Sentence that wasn't even directed to you in the first place... Hum hum... Nevermind^^'.

What it means is : "Just because his avatar on the forums is a Rhino Prime doesn't mean he ONLY uses Rhino Prime in the game."

There, better?

Oh and dismissing the bleed proc issue just because YOU use Rhino... Kinda dumb... I'm really sorry, couldn't find any other word^^'. It doesn't mean you're dumb, just the way you're putting it feels kinda dumb to me. But that's just me, okay^^'?

Please don't hate me^^'.

I am merely translating what he means, I am not agreeing with it.