Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gameplay So Far.....

kcteshima

i must say that i really enjoy the game i have been playing for like 8/9 days in a roll few hours a day ^_^

a few nice adding that could be nice in the game:

1-opening a achievement system

2-more avaters connect to lvl up/achievement

3-a better guild/clan option+avater for the guild/clan

4-it would be nice if there was a sharing option among friends/clan members cuz the drop rate is really low {for exmple i need like 680 alloy plates and after like 10 miision i only got 215 and have 818 circuts....while my friend need circuts and he haves like 150 while he has 513 alloy plates}

but here are some stuff that have been annoying me:

1- lots of login/disconnect problems that cuz mods/money/exp loss T_T makes it a bit less enjoyable.

2-after killing the enemy/opening box teh stuff inside wonder off to who knows where.....like killing an enemy on a bridge then the mod flies of into the abyss never to been seen again >< and also the ammo like ><.

3-and in my opinion as a solo player mainly the lvls are a bit to hard {like i said in my opinion} i do like a challenge but most of the time i run out of ammo before im half way there {relates to problem no.2} or make higher drop rate by abit so we can make stronger weapons.

4-sential price is abit high cuz weapons/mods/warframes all together come to a really high cost to enjoy every aspect of the game

5-alot of times when an enemy is like right in your face and you shoot his body or face for some unknown reason it does not hit only after you move back a bit the you start to do damage this problem can and did kill me.....and i dont mind the stun effect but its lasts to long, if its one enemy then no problem but if there is like 10 enemys your dead no matter what you do {not that you can do anything cuz your stun for like ever im suprised that im not stuned after revive XDD

but i really like the game in total good action nice weapons grapics ^_^

Edited by kcteshima

1- lots of login/disconnect problems that cuz mods/money/exp loss T_T makes it a bit less enjoyable.

It's the first time these login/disconnect problems are happening, we didn't have them before yesterday, I'm sure they are going to fix it.

2- Yes, I hate this too.

Edited by Kohira

1. Known

2. sometimes when something falls down to a hole, it shows up halfway through the floor around the place

3. you cant solo everything

4. Deal with it[size=3]™[/size]

5. Move around a bit more, helps with shooting.

Edited by DigitalMaster

5-alot of times when an enemy is like right in your face and you shoot his body or face for some unknown reason it does not hit only after you move back a bit the you start to do damage this problem can and did kill me.....and i dont mind the stun effect but its lasts to long, if its one enemy then no problem but if there is like 10 enemys your dead no matter what you do {not that you can do anything cuz your stun for like ever im suprised that im not stuned after revive XDD

Same here, this is so annyoin. -___-

2-after killing the enemy/opening box teh stuff inside wonder off to who knows where.....like killing an enemy on a bridge then the mod flies of into the abyss never to been seen again >< and also the ammo like ><.

3-and in my opinion as a solo player mainly the lvls are a bit to hard {like i said in my opinion} i do like a challenge but most of the time i run out of ammo before im half way there {relates to problem no.2} or make higher drop rate by abit so we can make stronger weapons.

4-sential price is abit high cuz weapons/mods/warframes all together come to a really high cost to enjoy every aspect of the game

1. Today's a bad day, server's been crap and I can't log in right now. It's temporary.

2. Not much a problem for me, but, eh...

3. Never happened to me before, perhaps you're entering a too high-leveled area? Not to mention plenty of ammo pickups.

4. I looked at the blueprint price, the most expensive item I have ever seen in credits.

All reasonably issues, allow me to go through and address the ones that I can.

1. This issue has only really become a problem the few days, maybe a week now and they are working on fixing it. Though there are still bound to be the occasional crash, it is a Beta after all. Hopefully in the coming weeks and months it will be an issue no more.

2. From my experience this happens most often when using a melee weapon to smash the container and even more often if you use a charged attack, if you hit it from the front though the stuff tends to fly in to you and you will collect it all.

3. Without knowing what level you gear and mods are and what planets you're trying to do I can't really help in much detail on this one.

4. Sentinals are so expensive because (In my opinion at least) they can be extremely powerful and being able to get them for any cheaper would mean getting them incredibly early on and making the already easy content easier.

5. I have also had this issue, quite annoying really. I would say join the other people and put in a low priority support ticket about it so they know that it is affecting lots of people.

the login problem i been having this problem for the last few days and i play alot.

and sometimes isnt good enogh i kiiled an enemy he drop mod/ammo i there for need to get it.

if you have a solo mode you there for need to be able to solo everything in solo, and ya but if i go by the lvl they recommend then after something like 60 hours of playing being lvl 2 the system is to easy but if you move on to the other systems mid way in the next one its to hard and you need to move on to get items to make weapons and etc. so its kinda hard to stay only in you recommended lvl area.

ya moving around is a good idea but no when you have to drop out a vent/wall passes and theres like 6-15 enemys

and like i said in my opinion that the sential is that expsive but then again if its really that much of a assist then ok

im lvl 2 but all my ranks are like 25 with 4-10 mods each so Mercury is easy, Venus is ok and Saturn is like mid way im out of ammo runing to the endpoint hoping i wont die lvl up i really hard geting better weapons isnt that possible unless you play the same mission like 10-15 times each so what im saying is that the lvl and enemy balance is a bit off

Edited by kcteshima

To go a little more indepth on the sentinel thing and put it in perspective, having one allowed me to take on level 40 enemies on an unranked warframe and with underleveled weapons.

Quick question for you on the things you are having issues with difficulty wise, are you switching weapons/mods for the different factions?

Only reason I ask is because some weapons have a huge advantage against one faction but a major disadvantage against another etc.

Also which WF are you using?

To go a little more indepth on the sentinel thing and put it in perspective, having one allowed me to take on level 40 enemies on an unranked warframe and with underleveled weapons.

* like i said if its that powerful then ok ^_^

Quick question for you on the things you are having issues with difficulty wise, are you switching weapons/mods for the different factions?

Only reason I ask is because some weapons have a huge advantage against one faction but a major disadvantage against another etc.

* not really cuz im using stuff like +crit dmg, +crit rate, +dmg, +amr pent stuff like that......not fire or elec and ice mods

Also which WF are you using?

*excalibur not much options as a beginner

-"after killing the enemy/opening box teh stuff inside wonder off to who knows where.....like killing an enemy on a bridge then the mod flies of into the abyss never to been seen again >< and also the ammo like ><."

Look around more, if something like a mod falls into the abyss it, like you, teleports back up to the play area.

-"after killing the enemy/opening box teh stuff inside wonder off to who knows where.....like killing an enemy on a bridge then the mod flies of into the abyss never to been seen again >< and also the ammo like ><."

Look around more, if something like a mod falls into the abyss it, like you, teleports back up to the play area.

that the problem it doesnt always happen and when ever i see a mod fly away with the wind i go looking after it like all over the room under every rock leaf and body the only thing i didnt try is jumping after it into the abyss XDDD

While those mods are pretty much always good, Fire does double damage to Infested and staggers them, Electricity does more damage to corpus and stuns them and ice is good all around, slows everything it hits and does double damage to shields. So knowing which of those to use can make things a lot easier.

As for the weapons specifically, some of them are better suited for some factions Dual Heat Swords do inate fire damage and hit multiple things on the charged attack so are great against infested, the Scindo does double damage to infested and the Fang does reduced damage to them etc.

Things like the latron and paris are terrible for infested because of their numbers.

Shotguns aren't very good against Grineer unless you get the full spread on them.

And so on, every weapon has something that it is better for and worse for, knowing which weapons to use in which situations can make a mission go from all but impossible to stupidly easy. However there are some weapons that are well rounded, not good for any one thing or bad for any thing either.

Edit: As for mods and that not always re-appearing, they always do, just that sometimes they are invisible for some reason and you can only see the effect they have when another player hasn't picked them up. Easiest way of finding them when that happens is walk around the edge of the hole it fell in to.

Edited by Deathstrik3

While those mods are pretty much always good, Fire does double damage to Infested and staggers them, Electricity does more damage to corpus and stuns them and ice is good all around, slows everything it hits and does double damage to shields. So knowing which of those to use can make things a lot easier.

As for the weapons specifically, some of them are better suited for some factions Dual Heat Swords do inate fire damage and hit multiple things on the charged attack so are great against infested, the Scindo does double damage to infested and the Fang does reduced damage to them etc.

Things like the latron and paris are terrible for infested because of their numbers.

Shotguns aren't very good against Grineer unless you get the full spread on them.

And so on, every weapon has something that it is better for and worse for, knowing which weapons to use in which situations can make a mission go from all but impossible to stupidly easy. However there are some weapons that are well rounded, not good for any one thing or bad for any thing either.

i really get that but know this is connects to the other problem how the hell will i get more weapons if everything is so far in the high lvl and money wise and rank wise it will take forever as a solo player......cuz the lvl in the game is all the same if youre in solo private or online so i a mission online that is meant for 4vs-com why in solo is the same? the balance issue that i talked about

by the way id like to hear your opinions about the adding ideas to the game not only the fix issues T_T

Edited by kcteshima

The difficulty curve is currently being worked on, infact the last few small patches have been making changes to it.

What you can do is run defense missions on Venus up to wave 5 or 10 to get better mods, also drops decent resources and you can sell any spare mods for money and can get quite a bit from it.

and adding ideas?

Edit: might be awhile before I reply again, almost 1am here.

Edited by Deathstrik3

The difficulty curve is currently being worked on, infact the last few small patches have been making changes to it.

What you can do is run defense missions on Venus up to wave 5 or 10 to get better mods, also drops decent resources and you can sell any spare mods for money and can get quite a bit from it.

and adding ideas?

Edit: might be awhile before I reply again, almost 1am here.

ya besides me saying whats worng in the game in my opinion i also wrote a few ideas i had so id like who ever is reading this post "ya you there" XDDD what do you think bad good ?

a few nice adding that could be nice in the game:

1-opening a achievement system

2-more avaters connect to lvl up/achievement

3-a better guild/clan option+avater for the guild/clan

4-it would be nice if there was a sharing option among friends/clan members cuz the drop rate is really low {for exmple i need like 680 alloy plates and after like 10 miision i only got 215 and have 818 circuts....while my friend need circuts and he haves like 150 while he has 513 alloy plates}

Edited by kcteshima

1. Is being worked on with steam

2. Was mentioned in a Q&A Video a month or so ago that they were working on adding more stuff than just weapon unlocks to your mastery rank etc.

3. The next big Update (Update 8) is the clan update and will be adding a lot of stuff.

4. This is something that has been talked about quite a few times and suggested by a lot of players but AFAIK it has not been confirmed by the Devs as something that is being worked on.