Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Attn: All Dojo Architects

-Edrick-

Greetings my fellow Tenno Architects,

Instead of adding to a long list of "Dojo" related suggestions and fixes to DE...how about we just show DE what we architects can do with a "sub-par" dojo editing tool...

Solo architects or Group architects all know how hard it is to "build" a dojo (esp with the current editing UI). For that reason, I wanted to created a thread where peeps can at least post or link pictures/videos of their dojo creation.  I've seen a good handful of really bad @$$ looking dojo's that I wish I could just watch from a video/picture (I know there are others out there who feel the same) instead of just asking to be invited to their dojo in-game just to see it.  I find some of their works inspiring and extremely creative! Definitely worth sharing!

Although I am rank 15, I've spent more hours constructing my own clan dojo.  Here is a video I quickly put together just to showcase some of my work. 

Check out this "Dojo Secret Passage to the Solar Rails" I made :)  with special thanks to Ravel7 for showing it to me.

http://youtu.be/neyPzOpaW3c

Plz follow and/or add to this thread to support all the architects who spent a lot of time decorating/constructing a place of meditation and retreat for all clan members!  

Edited by Eddric

lol thanks I guess  ^^  

A lot of time spent on one thing would usually have that sort of response from others I suppose :P 

Do you know any clans with an awesome dojo? I'd like a list of those peeps if you or anyone knows. Wouldn't mind checking them out.

I'm a dumbass when it comes to capturing and posting pics here, so consider yourself invited to visit my humble Dojo anytime and take some pics. I think I did a prety good job with it so far... XD

Everytime i do some trading, I insist people invite me to their dojo, just so I can take a look. I enjoy seeing what other people come up with...

ill look for you in-game for sure then. what is your clan name? perhaps I can also get the names of your members so I may ask them for an invite.

Confirmed friend request. My clan is called Unbroken Circle. Best if I give you the tour since I built the dojo 99% by myself, and even my silly fellow Warlords get lost sometimes XD.

By the way, nice job on your Dojo. Some really creative designs there.

Edited by MrCranky_BR