The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tactical Insertion Inbound?

Creamydessert

I just finished watching the new devstream on youtube with their talk on AI improvement, and i thought to myself what if we saw AI units literally being dropped off in tilesets. Invasion missions kind of have this where you can get shot out of a cannon, but what about earth or the corpus outposts? This is just me but i would like to see lancers zipline out of those grineer ships you see patrol earth, or see corpus get warped down. It sounds complicated but even something like seeing a squad of grineer hellions jumping off a cliff on earth would be awesome to see. Or even when you have an open lobby you see the player in their warframe bail out of the little manta ship and land gracefully next to you. Plus it might fix that annoying thing where the last enemy in an invasion refuses to spawn for five minutes

The main inspiration was when i would watch my roommate play titanfall, and you could see the grunts just riding a zipline down off a dropship and i thought that looked awesome and more believable then seeing 20 soldiers walking out of a locker room

Would be kind of cool.  Kind of like ODSTs dropping down in Halo.

Would be also cool if you can do that yourself.  Instead of having the ship slowly fly down and drop you off, just get in a drop pod from space and get launched towards the enemy ship or down to the planet.  

Feet First into Hell.

Edited by Beas7ie