The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Malignant Force/high Voltage

sedy25

Question

14 answers to this question

Im not sure about them coming back. they were event exclusive only and if they come back many people will be pissed off because it took some time to get them. if they give them as nightmare rewards they might as well give us excalibur prime.

Im not sure about them coming back. they were event exclusive only and if they come back many people will be &!$$ed off because it took some time to get them. if they give them as nightmare rewards they might as well give us excalibur prime.

I don't think you get it. The event mods were given out for free, and people paid for Founders pre/open beta. I specifically remember the Fusion MOA event giving me the event exclusive Frost Prime Blueprint, which was then released in the void afterwards. So no, no more Excal prime.

Im not sure about them coming back. they were event exclusive only and if they come back many people will be &!$$ed off because it took some time to get them. if they give them as nightmare rewards they might as well give us excalibur prime.

I dunno about you but the mods didnt take much time for me to get them

They're in the "toybox" and should make a reappearance. They're too strong and too important to many builds to leave them exclusive.

As to when, well, that's debatable, but I'm guessing not that soon. I believe DE is waiting for the full set to be out before putting them back in the loot table(s).

As for exclusivity, only the Founder items are permanently exclusive. Everything else has a possibility of returning at some point--whenever DE sees fit.