Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

((Recruitment Closed)) < Draconis Collective > Is Recruiting // Friendly Clan // Sweet Dojo // Up-To-Date Research

Kappatalist

Hello,

I'm pretty new to Warframe however not new to gaming. I have a lot of time placed into gaming. I was wondering if there was an opening?

I am more interested in being a part of a group that has goals but not outrageous number hungry goals (E.G clans with 1000 plus)

I play mostly with my controller and have TS3, Raidcall,etc. Been in this atmosphere for awhile.

IGN: chromedstang

Current level 1 almost 2 on newb. 

Edited by Chromedstang

Hi ya,

I'm an old player from the days of Update 7 who returned about two months ago. I've more or less been looking for an active small clan to play through the game with, and I think I found it :)

As of right now I've just hit Mastery rank 7, and I'm swapping between my valk, ember and nyx whenever I feel like it basically.

IGN: WealthyRacooon

@Oranji: my intel reports that you're currently in a clan.  I can't invite folks who are in a clan already, unfortunately!  Let me know when you've cleared your allegiance so I can get you in here.

@Chromedstang: You're most definitely welcome to the Clan, and to play with us, but as of right now your Mastery Rank is a smidgen too low!  If I may offer advice as to how to get up to 3, try leveling weapons like the Braton, Paris, Boltor, Kunai, Bolto, Orthos, etc.  They pack a punch and also will help you increase your Mastery.  Most important, never sell a weapon before it reaches Level 30!

@WealthyRacooon: Invite sent!

@Oranji: my intel reports that you're currently in a clan.  I can't invite folks who are in a clan already, unfortunately!  Let me know when you've cleared your allegiance so I can get you in here.

@Chromedstang: You're most definitely welcome to the Clan, and to play with us, but as of right now your Mastery Rank is a smidgen too low!  If I may offer advice as to how to get up to 3, try leveling weapons like the Braton, Paris, Boltor, Kunai, Bolto, Orthos, etc.  They pack a punch and also will help you increase your Mastery.  Most important, never sell a weapon before it reaches Level 30!

@WealthyRacooon: Invite sent!

I don't know if I said my level correctly. I'm 1,414 away from silver initiate. Idk fully what all that is but, it is what it is.

However if you mean frame etc this is what I have.

Frame: 13

Braton: 12

Lato:14

Cronus:13

Edited by Chromedstang

I don't know if I said my level correctly. I'm 1,414 away from silver initiate. Idk fully what all that is but, it is what it is.

Your mastery rank (which is what that is) is essentially the sum of all equipment you've ever leveled, whether you still own it or not.  Going from Unranked to Rank 30, a weapon is "worth" 3000 total Mastery points, while Warframes and Sentinels are worth 6000.  That's why you never want to sell items before they're 30, else you miss out on dem points!

The first few levels are quick and easy, and at the end of each level is a mastery test accessed by clicking the blinking bar in the top-left of the menu.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Kappatalist

Is there still a place for more members? If so I have been try'n to join one. I'm not a "coiner" I have been playing for free which most clans don't want. I am lvl 3 half way to lvl 4, with lvl 30 Excalibur Warframe that I have used a Orikin Reactor on (at the moment I do have all the parts for Rino, NYX, MAG just not all the resources needed to complete the builds) and am currently building an Ember Warframe to start to play around with. My IGN is L8T3R and I play on my PC.

Edit: I was invited to a clan and will see where it goes.

Edited by L8T3R

I just saw the recruit advert and looks very promising and appealed to my style of gameplay. I am a casual mature gamer, albeit not so focused on ranking.

IGN: Steamwinch

Warframes: Nyx (newly made, 8), Saryn (20), Mag (26)

Gold Initiate 3

Hey guys

I'd like to join you if there are still free spots.

IGN: Dargomar

rank 1 (got enough xp for 2 but have to give them some rest as they cant stand me twice a day))

Btw, I am in CE - 2 time zone if it is ok for you

Frames: Frost, Nyx and Trinity

Hi! I've been playing Warframe nearly everyday for about a month, I enjoy the game a lot and it would be great to have some nice people to talk about it and do stuff together. Your clan seems to be perfect for me - I don't play entirely casually and enjoy getting more skilled, but I'm not competitive either. Unfortunately I can't *speak* english very well (just read/write) so I hope you use text chat too :P

Rank 4

I've been looking for a group of people to play with, but I didn't want to feel like a peon as you mentioned in the OP. I've been playing for about a week and a half now, so I do know a little bit about the game mechanics (and I do have a snazzy volt skin that looks like a bumblebee). I log in consistently (almost every day, basically)

IGN: Proud_Slaveowner (sorry if it offends, I didn't think I'd like this game, and it's too late to change it)

Edited by Proud_Slaveowner

Hello, well im quite new here being only mastery rank 3 with abt 14 hrs play time..

But i have been searching for a good for some time now, and i would really like to join ur clan.

Invite me, please? :D

IGN = Zanzei