Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oni Ronin, Mature And Active Ghost Clan Has Spots Open!

r0ckwolf

Hi everyone,

We´re a very active Clan and looking for acttive experienced players to join our ranks. Activity is crucial, if you are a casual player only logging in once a week and just looking for a dojo you´re in the wrong place. Enjoying and participating in the community aspect of a clan is the most important aspect for us and we are looking for people who share this mindset. 

Don´t be scared of though we fully understand that playing this game is a hobby and that personal things take priority, but when you know you gonna be off for a while, just let us know in advance and all will be fine.^^

We have close ties to another shadow clan and planning to expand to 30 members soon as well, we´re also in an alliance which is slowly progressing towards taking over the world. A Teamspeak server is also available and i´d love to see you there every once in a while, it makes communication and socializing much easier and fun!^^

We always like to do any type of mission together, help out other members, farm/grind together or just hang around in TS if everything else is too boring atm.^^ There are no obligations for members, but if you´re in no way contributing or involving yourself in the clan it just becomes obvious that you have no interest in being in one, other then for personal gain.

I hope i didn´t sounded to harsh here, i just wanted to be straight open from the begining! We´re really a friendly helpfull group of experienced players. And if you are looking for a group like that just leave a message here or pm me driectly and you are welcome to join!^^

----

Our Emblem:

7rSXyJW.png?1

----

Edited by r0ckwolf